Dinner with the Avians

Another week is coming to an end in another 1 hour time, time really flies and well, we are more and more nearer to Chinese New Year. Anyway, yesterday, I met up with my ex-colleagues from Aviva. It was quite a great meet up and catch up for everyone. For Eydie, he is now in the Navy serving his 2 years of national service. Cheryl have changed job from Aviva to another company.

Rina and Sherry were still working there and still as pretty and cheerful. Elvis cannot make it to this meetup but hopefully, he will be able to meet up for the next one which I intended to plan it in March. So, we had dinner at Aston's and it was quite a long wait for our turn since it's Saturday. Dots.

My dinner, standard package.


After our dinner, we then went for dessert at the nearby famous Selegie beancurd located just beside the Wikiedge building. By the way, it was my first time there. Their beancurd was really nice and it is not like those pudding-type that Lao Ban and the others was selling. It's the original one that I have ate during my primary school times. But, the one they have is really very Q and somehow, it gave me a taste of 'layer-ness' in the beancurd. It's really not bad for the price. I also tried their soya bean milk, it was great too. Some soya bean milk leaves stickiness in the mouth, but this one don't so I really like it.

My beancurd, taste really nice!


Next, after our dessert, we went back to the mall for some games at Saint Games (St. Games). We have few games for around an hour before we headed back home. The place is quite nice but it would be better if the wall of the room is not glass made. Some people just need their privary, you see. Hahas. Well, we played Rockband, one of the game on the X Box console. It was quite fun but I don't really get all the keys and notes during the game, I guess I will need quite number of practices before I can play the game at some good standard. Hahas.

Our stay at St. Games.


Then, after our stay at St. Games, we headed back home before the last train timing. It was quite late at that time and I was really very tired because I woke up pretty much early for gym session. Not to mention that it was raining the whole day and evening, which make me really more sleepy. Hahas. Anyway, I shall stop my words here now. Do drop by tomorrow for another wonderful update. :D

Family photo of the day! Happy Us. Hahas.

Comments