Malaysia Boleh and Shopping Haul

Another week is coming to an end, I'm counting down to Chinese New Year in another month time. Anyway, this year, I am heading back for Chinese New Year which means I'll be going back to my motherland, Malaysia. Hees, can't wait to go explore around the place once again. No worries, I'll do a fantastic post on this upcoming trip and it will be featured on my navigation panel on the right of my blogsite.

This week have been a wonderful week since New Year's Eve and New Year Day had taken up 2 days of the week making this week a short one. Hmm...how I wish this can continue for the following weeks. Hahas. Anyway, I had a great week. This week is filled with the usuals (Gym and Jogging sessions) and many great foods.

Today, I have a great run at the stadium followed by a badminton session with Zhiwei. After our game, we headed to Jurong Point for lunch. We lunched at Malaysia Boleh, for me, it was my first time because the place is alway packed with people every time I wanted to try. Luckily, for today, I got a table and seats for Zhiwei and me.

The entrance is also packed with people.


Malaysia Boleh is actually a foodcourt with many famous Malaysia's food stalls. For this time round, Zhiwei and me had the Kuala Lumpur's hokkien mee (福建面) which costs us $4.50 each (Small: $4.50, Big: $6.00). The appearance of the dish is not very appealing but once you take a bite of the noodles...wow, the whole opinion of the food changed! It's just how amazing it taste. We also had the Penang's chendol($2 each) and banana fritters (炸香蕉 /$1.50 each). Both of them also tasted really nice. I did not chose the wrong place for lunch afterall, hahas.

KL's Hokkien mee(福建面)


Penang's Chendol

Banana fritters (炸香蕉)

Earlier this month, I was shopping on Qoo10 and I bought some stuffs. They had arrived some time ago. These things were affordable however it still did some damages to my pocket, hahas. Anyway, I got a Cheap Monday's jean and Stage's hoodie for my upcoming trip to Taiwan. My ipad mini (shared bewteen my sister and me) have also arrived.


I'm happy with my purchases and I'm going for another DSLR cover and another 18 - 55 mm lens this upcoming week. It's going to be another bomb in my savings account. Ok bah, I shall stop my words here then. Drop by soon. :)

Story Closed on 06.01.2013.

Comments