Shopping at Ikea Alexandra

Another week have ended, we are now even closer to Chinese New Year. This week have been quite a week. I slept pretty late the last few nights as I was doing some random stuffs like finding the old episodes of '食尚玩家' online and also, watching '东门四少' recently. My panda eyes are getting more and more obvious, dots.

Anyway, this week, I did the usual stuffs and I met up PN to visit Ikea at Alexandra. She accompanied me to tirm my hair at my aunt store, well...she also got a trim after months of not getting any haircut. My aunt was quite an experienced hairdresser and she now is a boss of a small salon in one of the HDB estate. Hahas.

After we got our haircut, we headed to Ikea and Queensway Shopping Centre to get my jeans altered and also a huge frame for my world map which I bought last year. Since we were at Ikea, we then stayed there for lunch too. The queue for the food in the restaurant was really long, however, we only waited for around 10 to 15 minutes for our turn.

Long queue for our turn.


Hahas. Time passed faster when you are with your friend, I guess. By the way, I find it really cool that Ikea let customer uses these tray trollies for their food. Okay, we order quite a number of dishes since both of us were really hungry. We had the famous meatballs, chicken wings (for some reasons, a lot of people were ordering it too), steamed broccoli, nuggets, fries and lastly, spaghetti.

Our spread of foods.


After our lunch, we went to get the frame for my world map. We walked around to find the nicest available and we ended up with something quite not bad. That frame costed me S$22.90. For your information, the glass on those frames is pretty fragile, so you really have to be careful while handling the frame.

My frame for my world map. :)


Next, I accompanied PN back to Jurong Point to get something for her sister. Then, we walked around the mall a while and then left for home. I had fun with her that day and I am quite envy of her Samsung S3. That's pretty much for now, do drop by my blog soon.

Story Closed on 13.01.2013.

Comments