Late lunch at Marche

It was a cooling week, I believed so. Recently, it has been raining every single day. It's even harder to find time to go outside to do outdoor activities. Well, I hope the weather will be better in the days to come. I am counting down to my vacation at Taiwan in 2 weeks time. Woots...flying off soon. Hahas. Sadly, I still haven't got any calls from CMPB yet. If there is still no replies before the end of this month, I am going to apply for other jobs to save money for my university fees.

Yesterday, I went to Sentosa with my mum and sister to take some photos. It's a pity that we missed the flower show at Palawan's beach (Because we didn't check the venue). However, we toured around the place to take some photos to make up for it. Then, after that, we went back to Vivocity to have some small bites before heading to my aunt place for dinner. Initially, we intended to try The Soup Spoon. But after some thoughts, we changed the venue and dined at Marche instead.

Red flower snake spotted!


The green colored one.


As expected, Marche is full of people after 6 PM. Luckily, we got a table before that timing. We ordered one crepe and a soup set which is not very much. Well, if I got another chance to dine there, I will order more. I really wanted to try their rosti, though. Anyway, talking about photos...some of my older posts, the photos are taken directly off Facebook and oftenly, updates from Facebook resulted many broken image links. If you happen to see this, kindly comment on the post and let me know, so I can fix the links.

The entrance to Mache @ Vivocity


The interior of the restaurant


Our crepe of the day


Mushroom soup and garlic bread


Back to topic, after our light afternoon teabreak, we headed to my aunt place for dinner. My day ended with a seafood dinner and 2 to 3 glasses of wine. I was bloated after that meal, dots. I enjoyed the dinner and it was really not bad. I have come to the end of this post, thank you guys for spending some time reading. Please drop by next week for another update. :)

Story Closed on 17th February 2013.

Comments