The Incredible Burt Wonderstone

It had been a long since I post in a normal post of my life. But hopefully, I'm not too late. Recently, I have been busy updating all the travel posts and thus, I have no time for normal posts. Still, I hope you guys have enjoyed all the travel posts. Nevertheless, recently, I have watched quite a number of movies. "The Incredible Burt Wonderstone" is one of the few, it just released in cinemas not too long ago, I believed. Anyway, this movie was quite nice and sweet.

The Incredible Burt Wonderstone.

Having the movie team with big stars such as Steve Carell and Jim Carrey, indeed make the movie worth every penny paid. This movie is basically about magic and illusion. Steve Carell played as Burt Wonderstone in the movie, he was an illusionist/magician and together with his partner, Anton Marvelton. They made a good team but they have been doing the same tricks and shows over times till Steve Gray (Jim Carrey) appeared. The competition started and the brothers's relationship become not so good...thus, things got a bit out of hand. Well, if you are interested to see how Burt and Anton defeat Steve in the final contest, do catch this awesome and funny movie in the theatres near you.

Screen grab from the movie.


The movie's trailer.

Anyway, before the movie, I met up with Raven for dinner at Bugis Village. We have to save some bucks since we are on budget. Well, we did still had a great dinner at this food court at level one. We ordered from the same store (天府美食) but different dishes. She ordered the tom yam/spicy ramen which I am not really sure, but what I know is that the soup base is seriously redish brown (looks damn spicy). I ordered the "炸酱面" (S$4.00) which for me, I think it's quite tasty.

天府美食


炸酱面

Rounding up my trip, it was quite a fruitful evening. I have some chat and dinner with Raven and also caught a great movie with her too. It had been quite a long time since we hang out so oftenly, I believed that it would be harder the next time if I started my uni classes. I have come to the end of this post, please do drop by again for more interesting foods and movies updates.

Story Closed on 29.03.2013.

Photo credits:
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQzMTY3MTM5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDQxMDgxOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY960_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNDEyMDg2NTkwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDUxMDgxOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU5ODQxMDgwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTc5OTcxOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjMxMDExNDE4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTAyMDgxOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY426_.jpg

#theincredibleburtwonderstone #movie #bugis #filmgrade #food #炸酱面

Comments