A One Claypot & G.I. Joe: Retaliation

Last week, I met up with Zhi Wei on Good Friday (29th March 2013) at Jurong Point. We had lunch and then caught an awesome movie (G.I. Joe: Retaliation) together. It was quite a long time since we met up for movie and stuffs, normally, we would just have lunch after our gym session during the weekends. Anyway, he (in the Navy) is leaving Singapore for overseas exercise. So well...I am going to miss him soon. Okay...I guess I sound a bit gay liao, just hope everything goes smoothly for him bah and we both can catch "Iron Man 3" together after he comes back.

Anyway, we had lunch at the new restaurant (A One Claypot House) that just opened in Jurong Point. The restaurant have a quite nice list of foods on their menu. We took like 10 minutes or so to decide what to eat, dots. In the end, we had the same dish and drink. Hahas. We ordered the "Hong Kong Seafood Claypot Noodle" (香港海鲜煲面) and homemade barley. We had a great meal and I am thinking of bringing my mum to try the next time. Overall, I think it's really worth the money.

Large menu poster of the restaurant


The interior of the restaurant.


香港海鲜煲面

Okay, for the movie, it was a great and awesome movie. G.I. Joe: Retaliation was a sequel to it first film, "Rise of Cobra". This sequel movie took the scene where the Joes fell into the trap set up by the Cobra commander. From there, Duke (Channing Tatum) was killed in the battle due to saving his friend. The trap left 3 Joes (Flint, Roadblock and Jaye) alive excluding Snake Eyes, from there, Roadblock (Dwayne Johnson) lead the team to find out who is behind the trap/attack. I shall not divulge too much then, you should go watch this movie yourself to find out more! Hahas. But, trust me, this is one of the best films of the year (I believed so).

G.I. Joe: Retaliation


Screen grab from the movie


Movie's trailer

I have come to the end of this post, I hope you guys had enjoyed this post and do drop by my blog soon for more interesting updates! Ciaos.

Story Closed on 01.04.2013.

Photo Credits:
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjAwODgzNzUzOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTkyOTcyOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY352_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTc4NTk3MjEwMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTgyOTcyOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY427_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg5OTU5OTgwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjgyOTcyOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY962_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNzk5ODM0OTQ0N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODg2ODE4OA@@._V1._SX640_SY986_.jpg

#Aoneclaypothouse #claypot #chinese #food #restaurant #lunch #dinner #Gijoe #retaliation #movie

Comments