Delifrance with family

It's Sunday once again, we are coming to the end of the week. Well, how's your day? It is pretty a dull and moody Sunday due to the weather. I guess many of you would cover yourself with a snug blanket while lying on the bed. In a blink, we are now already in the month of April. Time really flies, yea? Nevertheless, I hope you guys have enjoyed your day to the fullest every day.

Yesterday, as usual, I went for my gym session. Then, I went shopping for shirts for work and prepare for ICT brief in the upcoming month. It was quite a boring week for me, I believed. Oh yah...speaking of which, Singapore Blog Awards is here again! Hopefully, I can become the finalist this time round. *Beaming with high hopes*

Last night, my family and I went shopping at Jurong Point. We then have a slacking session at Delifrance. My sister treated us to a small meal. I ordered one garden salad and my mum had the scallop caviar aglio olio. For the drinks, we have snapple and cuppuccino. The bill came up to S$30.50, that's really steep. Partially, the scallip caviar aglio olio have costed S$19.80. After the light supper, we bought a box of macaroons from Bakerzin (Turned out to be my breakfast for today). Then, we shopped at Fairprice Xtra before we headed home to rest. I was so damn tired last night...I believed it was because that I woke up pretty early to go work out at the gym.

Delifrance @ Jurong Point


Cuppuccino with a mini famous amos chocolate chip cookie.


Expensive and high-graded Scallop and Caviar Aglio Olio.


Self shots... (> . <)


Macaroons from Bakerzin

Ending off this post with PSY's new song "Gentleman". I love the music video, this time round, he worked with Ga In from Brown Eyed Girls. I have come to the end of this post, do drop by soon for more updates. Yea? Ciaos.

PSY - Gentleman MV

Story Ended on 14.04.2013.

#Delifrance #Singapore #Western #Food #Cafe #Restaurant #Relaxation #Cuppuccino #bakerzin #macaroons #PSY #Gentleman

Comments