Food For Thought with W3

It is my first time to dine at Food For Thought at SAM (Singapore Arts Museum). In fact, it is my first "Food For Thought" dining experience. By the way, I met up with Wendy and Wenya for the dinner on 30th March 2013. It was really a long time since we have met up, I really missed them so much. As usual, they are still so pretty and cheerful. We still took photos like the old times...hahas.

Food for Thought

Bubbly friends, they are both that I won't miss out inviting if there is a party. Anyway, we reached the place initially for the breakfast, but they stop serving breakfast after 5.30 PM. So if you are visiting the restaurant, do take note of this. We intended to visit again next time for brunch. Nevertheless, we still have a great meal and pleasant time there. The customer service was good and the foods were delicious too. Other than that, I am glad that they don't charge for their service which is really a plus point for the visit.

Crispy Curry-Spiced Chicken & Spicy Chilli Fries


Chunky Sausage & Tomato Linguine


Chai Spice Brûlée Salmon

Anyway, we took some numbers of photos at the place before leaving for Bugis. At Bugis, the girls shopped around while I accompanied them (Good Guy, Ok! Hahas). During the trip, I grabbed the avocado milkshake along the way. As usual, it was nice! After our shopping trip, we dropped by Dessert First (糖水先) again. Wendy and I ordered the durian snow ice (榴莲沙冰) and herbal jelly (龟苓膏) while Wenya ordered the mango sago (芒果西米露).

Dessert time

After dessert, we accompanied Wenya's friend for dinner then we headed back home. It was quite a nice meet up, I wondered when will be the next one. Hopefully, it is not far away. For now, I have come to the end of this post. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post and do drop by soon for another update this weekend! :)


Family photo for the day! :D

Story Closed on 04.04.2013.

#foodforthought #singapore #SAM #food #dinner #dessertfirst #dessert #bugis #brabasah

Comments