Lunch at Xian Ding Wei

It is Sunday again and we are coming to the end of April. This week had been quite a normal week for me, I am looking forward to the upcoming week which I will be going for my friend's 21st birthday party and meeting up a group of my Fairprice's colleagues. It's going to be a blast, I shall spam a lot of photos onto Facebook and my blog...so stay tuned for it.

Last afternoon, I met up with Stella for lunch after my gym session. We dined at Xian Ding Wei (鲜定味) which is located in IMM. Anyway, I got some coupons (which is expiring on 28th April 2013) from the mall to spare and so I decided to use it before it expires. This is my second time dining there and little did I know that the restaurant do not charge for any services (Previously, it was not me paying for the meal). We had a great time there and as usual, we took some photos together.

鲜定味台湾快餐


台湾鸡排便当


鸡蛋肉挫面

After our lunch, we walked around the mall since we haven't visited the mall for quite some time. I came across a lot of outlet stores, there are many brands from Adidas, New Balance to designer brands such as Coach and Agnes B. I would definitely recommend girls to visit the mall, the items were going as low as 40 to 50 percent off which kind of like madness. I chanced upon one branded store which I intended to shop at (For next year's Chinese New Year clothes).

We ended our day with an evening tea break at Old Town White Coffee, J Cube. We chatted about travels and stuffs, it was pretty comfortable and nice to slack at the cafe. Besides, their beverages were really nice. Anyway, we were also talked about our upcoming meet up which is going to take place just next Saturday. Still, I am the one deciding on the place to eat at...hahas. I wanted something cheap but with nice ambience, so we can take a nice group photo together. Well, rounding up this week's post, I hope you had enjoyed reading this post and do drop by again soon! Nevertheless, do support me by clicking onto my Nuffnang's advertisment before you leave. Ciaos.

Old Town White Coffee, J Cube


Our drinks.

Story Closed on 28.04.2013.

You may also like to read up my previous trip to "鲜定味" and Old Town White Coffee
- Soup restaurant with family
- Old town white coffee and a one claypot house

#oldtownwhitecoffee, #cafe, #coffee, #restaurant, #IMM, #Jcube, #xiandingwei, #lunch, #dinner, #food

Comments

Dear WJ Wei Jie,

On behalf of the National Library Board (NLB), we would like to invite you to pledge your blog to the Singapore Memory Project as part of efforts to collect memories that are already manifested in existing online channels.

The Singapore Memory Project (SMP) is a national initiative to collect, preserve and provide access to Singapore’s knowledge materials. Spearheaded by NLB, the SMP aims to build a national collection of content in diverse formats (including print, audio and video), to preserve them in digital form, and make them available for discovery and research.

By pledging your blog to SMP, you are affirming that every memory matters. Whether your posts are an account of your daily life, or an expression of your thoughts, the SMP hopes to find a home for your memories so that it can help build towards an understanding of Singapore. You will also receive a badge that you can display on your blog in recognition of your contributions.

Contributors to this blog pledging initiative will be listed on Singapore Memory portal’s blog pledging webpage. All blogs pledged to SMP will archived using NLB’s web harvesting software, in addition to images of each blog’s landing page.

If you are keen to pledge your blog to SMP, simply fill up our response form at this following URL: http://singaporememory.simulation.com.sg/Public/Pledge.

You may find out more about this initiative at http://www.iremember.sg/?page_id=2822.

We are looking forward to your contribution. Do also let your fellow bloggers know about this initiative. They can pledge via the URL above.


|Simulation Software & Technology (S2T) Pte Ltd 583 Orchard Road #14-02 Forum The Shopping Mall S(238884) w: www.simulation.com.sg