Old Town White Coffee + A-one Claypot House

Saturday is here, how will you spend it? I am going out to sing K with Eydie later on, I shall blog about my trip tomorrow. Anyway, yesterday was quite a long and boring day for me. After the visit to Pasir Panjang's wholesale centre, I went for my stamina run then, after that, I headed out to get a hair trim at my aunt store. Though, it's boring, I might say I am not wasting time. These stuffs are essentials to me, no? Hahas.

Following next, I went Jurong Point to walk around to kill time. While during the trip, I bought my first Adidas running shoes from Royal Sporting House, this pair costed me only less than S$80 after all the discount and offset from my SAFRA vouchers. I love that shoes, it is comfortable and fits my feet nicely. *Happy*

I then enjoyed the late afternoon at Old Town White Coffee. I ordered one regular tea time combo which includes a drink and a basket of garlic bread (S$3.90). Other than that, I also topped up S$2.20 for a double peanut-butter toast. The total bill after including the service charge and GST is S$7.20. It's pretty much worth every penny spend, I believed. The toast and bread was nice, but I don't really like the garlic bread...due to its oily surface (Making it so much sinful). The next visit, I would choose the other side instead. For the drink, I had the iced chocolate. It doesn't taste too sweet after drinking for some time, the first taste was really sweet...I think it was because that the ice melted into the drink. Lols.

Old Town White Coffee


My ice chocolate.


The peanut-butter toast


The Garlic Bread (Oily, yea?)

My trip did not ended here yet, I also visited the library to borrow some travel books and then, met up my mum for dinner at A One Claypot House. FYI, the restaurant serve Chinese food. This is my second time there, my mum and I then ordered one sliced lean meat claypot (砂锅猪肉片) and one sliced fish soup (火锅鱼片汤). Of course, we ordered 2 bowl of white rice to wrap up our dinner. For drinks, we had the homemade barley. The restaurant do not charge for its service, so the bill came up to S$32.00. The foods were tasty and pleasing to my appetite. I would recommend to people whom parents were age of around 50s or 60s (Chinese born family) to dine here since most of them preferred Chinese food more.

Dinner

Anyway, I have come to the end of this post, do drop by my blog tomorrow again for another update. Nevertheless, thanks for reading. :)

Story Closed on 20.04.2013.

Click below to read on my previous trip(s) to A One Claypot House
- A One Claypot & G.I. Joe: Retaliation (April 2013)

#oldtownwhitecoffee #aone #claypot #chinese #food #hongkong #sandwich #toast #chocolate #cafe #restaurant

Comments