Visit to Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre

It's Friday! Earlier this morning, I woke up to visit the Pasir Panjang's wholesale centre. Pasir Panjang's wholesale centre was one of the oldest and main centre for vegetables & fruits distribution in Singapore. It is my first time there, it was quite a huge place but sadly, I missed the bidding process (I believed the bidding starts around 2 or 3 AM instead). I reached there at around 4+ AM...it's quite a pity. Anyway, I still enjoyed walking the place. The vegetables were really very fresh and I bought some broccolis back home. I am feeling really damn tired right now...Lols, I guess I am going to turn in early tonight.

Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre


Fresh Vegetables


Fork-lift signage spotted. I don't find this in marketplace.

Right after the tour, the group and I went for breakfast at the popular prata store at West Coast. If you guess correctly, yup, it's Niqqi's Cheese Prata Shop. This is my second time here, I came here for supper once during my poly years. Anyway, this time round, the group and I ordered the Roti Prata(s). It was pretty average, I think it's a bit overrated. Overall, it was quite a nice outing with the group, I am already looking forward to the next one. Hahas.

Niqqi's Cheese Prata Shop


My breakfast.

I have come to the end of this post, I will be posting in another post this Sunday. Do stay tune for it, yea? Nevertheless, thanks for reading.

Story Closed on 19.04.2013.

Photo Credits:
- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Niqqis-The-Cheese-Prata-Shop/168239186539134
- http://web.stagram.com/p/396280507545030589_11417178

#pasirpanjang #wholesale #Singapore #vegatables #fruits #westcoast #niqqi #cheeseprata #food #supper #breakfast

Comments