Happy Mother Day

It's another week again. Yesterday, it was mother day. My family and I went out for a simple dinner, I did not took any photos of the foods (Boo...). Anyway, it was a very filling dinner. On Friday, my sister and I brought my mum to get the mother's day gift. We are supposed to buy her a gold bracelet, but it was totally out of our budget. In the end, we bought a set of massage equipements from OTO (A much cheaper Osim). We took the trio package that include neck, shoulder, back and foot massage equipements (Total up to S$598).

I hope my parents love it when it arrive this coming Wednesday. After that, my sister treated us to dinner at Ajisen Ramen and ice cream from Gelateria Italia. I really appreciated the treat, I hope when I earn big bucks next time, I can treat my sister to good foods too. Nevertheless, we had a great time there.

At Ajisen Ramen, I ordered the Miso Cha Shu Ramen set which includes a cold ocha and california maki sushi. The bill came up to around S$55 (Inclusive of GST and service charges) for 3 pax. Then, at Gelateria Italia, I ordered the whiskey flavoured ice cream while my sister and mum ordered the mixed berries and caramel. All the 3 flavours tasted nice and refreshing. Simply love it...hope to try it again someday.

Our dinner.

Not much photos to show for the week, I am looking forward to this weekend which the Navy's open house is happening. I probably will visit the show for this year and share with you guys some nice photos? Hahas, hope everything goes well then. Blars...I guess I will stop my words here then, do drop by soon.

Story Closed on 13.05.2013.

#motherday, #singapore, #ajisenramen, #ramen, #japanese, #restaurant, #food, #dinner, #lunch, #gelateriaitalia, #gelato, #icecream

Comments