Jiasheng's 21st Birthday

Good afternoon! It's a sunny Saturday, yeah! I am heading down to town later and I'm catching Iron Man 3 later in the evening. Anyway, I attended Jiasheng's 21st birthday party last night and I ate quite a huge amount of foods...dots. So, this morning, when I weigh myself...I am 67 KG, fat liao! :(

Well, I did enjoyed myself and took a number of photos for the birthday boy. For the benefit of the ones who don't know him, he is my army friend. We both and the other NSF(s) did guard duties together for almost 1 and a half years, it is really memorable. Last night, not all the "Old Birds" turn up but still, we did catch up with one another life. Some were studying, some were working...there are just so much to chat about since it's been a long time since we had seen each other. We ranted about our upcoming ICT briefing too, lols.

The "Old Birds", did not include Darren, Don and Jie Sheng who also came.

The foods were warm and nice, thanks to Jiasheng's mum who was helping out with the re-heating of the foods. Even the late comers enjoyed the delicious foods. I love the brocoli(s) and satay the most...hahas. So, I went on eating for 3 to 4 rounds of vegetables. Hahas. The birthday cake was enormous! I am guessing that it is around 3 KG. Luckily, there were many people who came. If not, I don't think the cake will be finished. Hmm...nevertheless, I am really happy that I am invited to the party. Jiasheng's family members were really nice and friendly people! His parents looked so young, eh! Dots...envy much.

My dinner


The buffet area


Jiasheng's 21st birthday cake

The night ended with a good bye and wishes to Jiasheng who turned 21. Sadly, growing up is a sad thing for those who know about the real stress of an university life and working life. For now, I shall wishes everything well and good luck for the birthday boy, Jiasheng. I am ending my words here then, do drop by tomorrow again for another post. Thanks for reading and enjoy your weekend! :)

Family photo of the day!


Birthday songs to end the night

Story Closed on 04.05.2013.

#birthday, #jiasheng, #21stbirthday, #buffet, #foods, #celebration, #catchup, #nsfriend

Comments