The Fairprice Colleagues Meetup

As promised, I am back for another post. Well, it's 5th May 2013 and today is the day that decides Malaysia's fate. It's the polling day for Malaysia and I just hope everything goes well. Nevertheless, it had been a great week. The usual(s), I went for jogging, run and my gym session. The next thing which I look forward to is my Sundown run at the end of this month. Hmm...I hope to achieve a timing below an hour (10 KM), let's just hope for the best, yea?

Yesterday was quite a day for me. Finally, I met up with my old colleagues from NTUC Fairprice. It has been quite a long time since we seen one another (excluding Stella and Zhiwei). Jason and Long Jin were now poly grad' like me and Zhiwei, they were both working now. Time flies and I believed that they will be even more richer and more successful as the time goes by.

We had a simple meal at Marche which by right, we are supposed to visit Eno Oka at Cairhill road instead. In the evening, Stella, Long Jin and me watched Iron Man 3 at Jurong Point. It was quite a nice meet up and we are planning for the next one which is probably in September. Anyway, I had fun and enjoyed myself yesterday.

Marche @ 313

At Marche, we each have ordered different foods and while the guys went to get drinks, I took the photos of the place and their foods (As a typical blogger/photographer). We dined at the 313's outlet at Orchard. This is my second time dining at Marche, the previous trip was at their Vivocity's outlet. Both of the outlets did not disappoint me, the foods and ambience were fantastic. Thumb ups for that. I had the black forest ham crepe and green tea lemonade which total up to S$17.75 (Inclusive of taxes). The best part, the crepe was quite filling and thus, I think the pricing was not too expensive but to a certain extend, it is affordable. In my opinion, the whole meal is worth every penny spent.

Swiss Rosti


Black Forest Ham Crepe


Roasted Chicken with Baked Potato


Mashed Potato

After our meal, we took some photos and then we bidded good bye to Jason before we left for our movie (Iron Man 3) at Jurong Point. We took our time shopping around at Jurong Point for snacks and stuffs before we enter the cinema, hahas. The movie started with some advertisement as usual and ended with a hell-long of credits...sadly, we waited for the credits to end because that we wanted to see what post-credit scene did Marvel added in this time round. I can tell you...the post-credit scene is not worth the time to wait for, it is just less than 30 seconds and besides, it did not reveal what movie will be up next after Iron Man 3.

Family photo of the day

Nevertheless, I still enjoyed the movie and I believed Marvel will be revealing more of the sequel details in their upcoming Captain America and Thor sequel movies. I am sure that somehow Guardians of the Galaxy will be linked to these first phase Marvel's movies. I don't know what would happen nor what the director/producer will be thinking, so I can only hope for the best. Hahas, but then, I will miss Iron Man and high chances that the fanboys will have to wait for The Avengers 2 to be release to see Iron Man again.

Screen grab of the movie

Ok, sneak plot for you guys. Here I go, the movie started where Tony (Iron Man) got sick (anxiety disorder) due to the previous bomb explosion that happened in The Avengers's movie. He became less confident and he cannot sleep well every night because of that incident. Then, recapping back into the past where Tony attended a night party/ball with his ex-girlfriend (An biological scientist), a guy from AIM (also the man behind Mandrin) approached Tony and was asked to meet up at the root top of the party/ball's building. In the end, Tony did not turn up and then...here goes...desperation that drives the villian to come back to haunt him. I guess that I have intrigued you to watch the movie, no? Spoiler: The Mandrin is just an actor! :D

Iron Man 3 - Movie Trailer

We ended our day with a sinful supper at Mcdonald's. It was quite a long day and I slept at around 2 AM...dots. Ok, I shall stop my words here then. Hope you guys have enjoyed reading this post and do drop by again next week! It's Mother's day next Sunday!

Story Closed on 05.05.2013.

Click below to read on my previous trip(s) to Marche
- Late Lunch at Marche

Photo Credits:
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA4NzAyMTI0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTc4NTQ2OA@@._V1._SX640_SY360_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTg2ODA5MDg0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODc4NTQ2OA@@._V1._SX640_SY360_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ1Mjk2OTkxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg4NTQ2OA@@._V1._SX640_SY360_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA2Nzk4NzU4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTY3MDYwOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY272_.jpg

#ironman3, #marvel, #movie, #marche, #swisscuisine, #foods, #singapore, #meetup, #lunch, #dinner, #restaurant, #cafe, #orchard

Comments