Nuffnang: The Lone Ranger Contest


Good evening, readers! Another new Johnny Depp's movie is going to be released into the Singapore screens soon! Are you guys excited? Yup, this time round, he will be playing the role of Tonto in The Lone Ranger. Though, I am not a fan of Johnny Depp but I am kind of interested to watch this movie in theatre. Nevertheless, he is one of the popular actors in the movie industry. What makes me take note of him is his make up in every movie. Do you realise that Johnny Depp always put on make up for almost every of his movies? From Charlie and The Chocolate Factory to Pirates of the Carribean, then he also make every of his characters unique and fun to watch at.

Johnny Depp in Charlie and The Chocolate Factory

This movie (The Lone Ranger) under the production of Disney will be a huge hit into the box office. Disney's movies are always nice to watch. The company would get good directors and good script writers for most of their movies. I have watched many of Disney's films and I find them all to have good plot and nice animations/actions. I believed Marvel Studios will be good with Disney's collaboration.

Putting that aside, I am sure most of the Johnny Depp fans would flock to the cinema to watch this new movie. Other than Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer (John Reid) took up his yet another big role on the screen. Wondering who is this guy, right? Hahas, he is one of the voice actors behind The Simpsons TV Series and he also played a small role in The Social Network film. Ok, since he quite new into the movie industry, you may not know him well but I think he will do well in it.

The Lone Ranger - Movie Trailer

Nevertheless, this movie is an action-packed and adventurous one. It is filled with some humourous scenes and cuts, so I believed it will be quite a nice movie to watch this July. Tonoto is spiritual warrior who partnered up with John Reid to fight for justice. Since this is an adventurous movie, I would be excited to see great fighting scenes, cool effects and blar blars. I also expect a good storyline. In my opinion, most movies just sucks without good storyline example like some horror movies (Which the objective of the movie is to scare people).

I think Johnny Depp is probably one good reason why people should go catch this movie, no? PS: He is a famous hollywood star. Second, people love action movies which I am no exception too. Why would I say that? You should know that most action movies are great to watch and normally, they do hit Top 3 in the box office lists (Iron Man is one good example). Thirdly, this film is not just a fighting all-the-way movie, there are some story and plot on the adverture to fight for justice which give you and me another great reason to watch it. After some insights from me, are you as excited as me? Hahas.

Screen grab from the movie

Wrapping up this post...For this film, I also can't tell you guys much since I have not watched the movie yet. The Lone Ranger will be released into theatres on 4th July 2013. Do catch it once it is out, I am sure you will not regret watching it. For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

Story Closed on 21.06.2013.

Photo Credits:
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjE3MDk2MTI4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgwNTU1OA@@._V1._SX640_SY450_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY1NzY5MTAxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTgwNTU1OA@@._V1._SX640_SY450_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ3Mjc3NjAwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjgwNTU1OA@@._V1._SX640_SY450_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTU0NzIwNDg0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA2MTE1Nw@@._V1._SX640_SY450_.jpg
- http://bwalles.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/The-Lone-Ranger-wallpaper-1024x640.jpg
- http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/13800000/Charlie-and-the-Chocolate-Factory-johnny-depp-13856110-960-540.jpg

#Nuffnang #Movie #Contest #Disney #TheLoneRanger #JohnnyDepp #ArmieHammer #Tonto #JohnReid

Comments