Nuffnang: Monsters University Contest


Everyone goes to school and study, well...probably it's part of everyone life? Nowadays, kids go to preschool then primary school and so-forth. But do you know that "Monsters" also need to go to school to study? Hahas, yup! Disney's Pixar is back with a prequel to Monsters Inc, the Monsters University. Wees!! I am so excited to watch this show when it is out, I still remembered the little girl from the previous movie. So cute, yea?

Screen grab from Monsters Inc

Do you wonder how monsters study? Textbooks, lessons and homework or probably more to practical stuffs like how to scare people or being fierce? This is one of the reason that make me want to see how they study and stuffs. Practically, our studies life is too bored, we always mug before exams and stuffs...dots.

Monsters Inc was a great movie, why I said so? The whole movie was funny, nice and touching at some point of time where Sulley (John Goodman) had to leave the little girl as he have to head back to his world. I like animation movies and Monsters Inc is one of the best I have watched so far. Others also includes Up, Toy Story, Cars, Wall-E and Finding Nemo. There are just so many films which I enjoyed watching, I like them because the characters were cute and the storyline were all quite meaningful and make sense to the real world.

In this upcoming Pixar's movie, "Monsters University", I hope to see more funny and cute scenes. Also, not to mention I expect a nice storyline and meaningful ending. The trailer of the movie says it all...there will be actions and funny scenes, if you haven't watched it yet, click on the video below to watch now. Nevertheless, I love the blue hairy Sulley, he is like the hero of the movie. His character is sometimes mischievous but in his heart, he is a great and kind person. Yup, he is also a loyal chap!

Offical Monster University Trailer

Excited? This movie is coming out in Singapore on 20th June 2013, do remember to drop by your nearby cinema to catch it when it is out. Well, in my opinion, this is one of the best movies for the month. Since June is the month of the school holidays, go ahead and bring your kids to watch this movie, I am sure your children will like it. Well, not only for the kids, I believed there's a child in everyone's heart. Hahas, I think I am one good living example. :D

Screen grab from the movie

Lastly, if you would like to know more about the movie. Go "like" the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, "follow" @disneystudiosSG or "subscribe" to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel! Nevertheless, thanks for reading this post and in time to come, I will blog more about the movie once I finish watching the movie. Take cares, readers.

Story Closed on 03.06.2013.

Photo Credits:
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTYxNzc1ODk4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzQ4MDIyNw@@._V1._SX640_SY357_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY2OTQyMzA2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDgwMDg5Nw@@._V1._SX640_SY359_.jpg
- http://blog.nuffnang.com.sg/2013/06/03/blog-and-win-monsters-university-movie-passes/

#nuffnang, #disney, #pixar, #movie, #monstersinc, #monstersuniversity, #contest

Comments