Brunch with Family

It's Tuesday and it is a wonderful afternoon right now. Well, 3 more days to end of the week and thanks to the holiday today. My birthday is coming closer too. I will be having my birthday dinners like almost every day next week. Hahas. Anyway, last Sunday, I went out with my family to have brunch at J-Cube. We dined at the popular Pique Nique. The ambience was great and it was a relaxing one. The service provided was not bad either. As for the price, it ranges from S$12 to around S$20 if I am not wrong.

Pique Nique @ J Cube


The menu and all about Pique Nique at J Cube!

This is the first time I am having brunch at this restaurant and I find it a really pleasant experience. I would definitely recommend this to all my friends and family. Our table was filled with delicious and tasty foods which includes their signature Pique Nique's Big Breakfast, Big Breakfast Burger, Meatball Spaghetti and Bacon Carbonara. All these dishes added up to S$76.05 after taxes and service charges. The restaurant is located on the first level of J Cube mall, it is on the stretch of stores where you can see Kungfu Paradise. Anyway, they also have an outlet at Takashimaya S.C. too.


Pique Nique's Big Breakfast


Big Breakfast Burger


Bacon Carbonara


Meatball Spaghetti

Hmm...this is short post, no? But right now, I have nothing much to post about. I will try to give you guys more interesting read this weekend. So please drop by soon, yea? Nevertheless, I will embed one cute video clip of Crayon Shinchan (蠟筆小新) below for you guys to enjoy. I shall then stop my words then. Ciaos.


蠟筆小新 - 媽媽買了縫紉機

Story Closed on 15.10.2013.

#westerncuisine #american #piquenique #brunch #lunch #breakfast #jcube #singapore #sg #foods #restaurant #cafe #jurongeast #crayonshinchan #cartoon

Comments