Dinner at Ajisen Ramen

Hellos! It's another weekly update of the month! This week has been quite a short week for everyone, I believed. Since there is this Hari Raya holiday on Tuesday, this week was shorten by one day. What did you do on that holiday? Hmm...if you had been following my blog. I went for a brunch date with my family recently at Pique Nique. As usual, this week is filled with my run and gym sessions. I am excited on the upcoming week where I will be posting up my 24th Project Post, there will be a photo slideshow in it. The photo slideshow featured photos of my family and friends! By then, be sure to check the post out.

Anyway...Yesterday, my mum and I went for dinner at Ajisen Ramen @ Jurong Point. We had a simple meal there. So, we ordered the combo set which cost S$14.90 per person. The combo set includes a main course, a side dish and a glass of green tea. I think the pricing is pretty reasonable and it's one of my fave ramen restaurants so far. Our table was filled with 2 bowls of ramen, glasses of tea, gyoza and fried tofu. The foods were tasty and filling, thumbs up. Ajisen Ramen is located on level 2 of the mall, it's inside the Feast Foodcourt. If you are paying by Kopitiam card, you get 5% discount off the total bill.

Ajisen Ramen @ Jurong Point


Kumamoto Ramen


Gyoza!


Fried Tofu, yummy!

Foods aside, I also bought myself new storage drawers yesterday. It was from Muji and it cost me S$29, woah! The quality of the drawer is good however, I can find similar drawers from Japan Home at a lower price. Nevertheless, I shall not regret buying it as the brand speaks for itself. Good quality! Hahas. I also visited Daiso at IMM and got myself one Japanese-style plate for placing of my wallets, phone and watch. These stuffs (Drawer and plate) are part of my revamping effort for my room. By end of the year, I would have 2 new cabinets in my room. By then, I will do a room revamping post and show you guys my room!

I have summed up my week and I guess I will stop my words here then. Please drop by soon for more updates! Ciaos!

Story Closed on 20.10.2013.

#shopping #daiso #japanhome #ajisenramen #dinner #lunch #ramen #japanesecuisine #foods #weekly #rants #singapore #sg

You may also like:
- Happy Mother Day (2013)

Comments