Dinner with The Avians

It's Sunday again! Hmm...this week, it was quite a short one maybe because I have got tons of stuffs to do at work which made my time passes faster. Anyway, putting work aside. Yesterday, I met up with my ex-colleagues from Aviva. It has been really quite a long time, yea? Hahas. Rina and Cheryl were doing fine and Eydie is still serving his national service. Eydie did not change too much either, he still shows me funny videos and not to mention...the voice of China "中國好聲音".

Happy Us!

Cheryl is happily engaged with her husband and they are going to get all the stuffs ready in the coming years. As for Rina, well...she is still working at Aviva. Aviva went through a hell lot of changes, I believed. Nevertheless, I still missed Sherry, Wye Kitt and the others who are working at Aviva. It's through Aviva, I got the most admin-work experiences so yeap, it's very memorable and meaningful.

We met up for dinner at Wong Kok Char Chan Teng (旺角茶餐廳) in Bugis Junction. This is my third time visiting the restaurant, I find the foods there quite tasty and affordable. The dishes here have very cute and creative names which make me feel like trying everything. However, I only have one small stomach, when comes to food...I got to choose properly! Hahas.

The Entrance

On our table: We have baked rice, fried noodles, salmon fillet rice and chicken cutlet rice. As for drinks, we have coffee, milk tea and green tea ice blend. All of these summed to S$68.00++ which I think it is really reasonable. The ambience here is quite nice but they have pretty low manpower so be prepared to wait! We waited for about 20 mins for the foods to be served. Overall, I definitely recommend this restaurant for family and friends. Just to let you know, they also have outlets in Malaysia too. So if you are visiting Malaysia someday, why not drop by one of their outlets to try them out?

Our drinks.


Salmon Fillet Rice, yummy!


Chicken Cutlet Rice.


Cheesy Baked Rice.


"Hong Kong" Fried Spaghetti with Sliced Beef.

My week was quite fruitful as usual. I done all my running and gym sessions. I am happy about my latest running record which was at 32 minutes for a run of around 6.8 KM! Another news came early, I am going to register for my studies in March 14 and starting my bridging modules in April 14. Hence, I am soon getting busier next year...And therefore, all my exercise sessions will be affected. I hope I still can cope my schedule well. Let's hope for the best, yea? Hmm...

I have come to the end of this weekly post, I hope you have enjoyed reading it and if you like my post. Please help support me by clicking onto the adverts on my navigation panel and drop by more often, yea? Thank you and have a nice day! :)

Story Closed on 13.10.13.

#foods #dinner #rants #weekly #updates #singapore #sg #bugisjunction #wongkokcharchanteng #hongkongcuisine

Comments