Nike Run 2013 - Pre Race

Sunday is here and I dreads going back to work tomorrow. Gosh...Anyway, this week is my birthday week. I celebrated it with my family. Well, it's just a simple dinner at home. I got my birthday off on Friday to make it a long weekend. Awesomeness. On Friday, I woke up early for a run then, I headed to Orchard after some rest. I went to redeem my Nike We Run's race pack and I also watched an awesome movie at Cathay Cineleisure too. I must say that it was a day well-spent.

Nike We Run is one of the most anticipated running events in Singapore. On that collection day, I seen crowd of people collecting their race packs too. As usual, this year's race pack comes with a running tee instead of singlet. I would actually prefer singlet though. Anyway, the tee is red in color and its texture is not bad too. In terms of its quality, I can say it is quite good. The actual race will take place next weekend at the F1 race pit, same as Sundown.

Queue on the collection day


Route Map


Moving on, the race pack collection venue have a number of interesting booths like booth that let you customize your race tee, photo booth and the running shoes booth. They also have a wall panel of the names of the participants displayed too. This is my first Nike's race and I hope it will be good. Anyway, the finisher of this year's race will get a finisher tee like last year. About the medals, I believed there are no medals given this year either.

Wall panel of the names of the participants, cool.



After I collected my race pack, I quickly went to Cineleisure to buy my movie ticket. I am watching "Zone Pro Site (總鋪師)" , one of the best selling movies in Taiwan. The movie is really good, it showcased the rich culture of Taiwanese foods. This got me so much excited of visiting Taiwan soon. I love Taiwan and in my opinion, the people there are really friendly. I visited Taiwan 2 times and next year, I am expecting a third trip. Anyway, the movie also featured a series of funny scenes and touching moments. Overall, it is a great and worth-watching movie. I shall not reveal much of the details here, but trust me, go watch the movie...you will not regret!

Screen grab of the movie


Watch the Trailer!!


Saturday become my rest day and I am totally enjoying myself. After my usual gym session, I came back home and spend time with my computer. I played hours of Pokemon and watched a tons of One Piece episodes and there goes my Saturday. Today, I went out for brunch with my family again. We dined at JEM Koufu concept's foodcourt, "CookHouse". The food court housed a number of food stores and all of them have delicious and yummy foods. So...without further ado, I shall let the photos do the job.

The Cookhouse


Foods that we have ordered

After that, we went Fairprice to get some groceries and then back home. Then boof, I am here blogging about my week! Wrapping up this weekly post, this week was quite a nice week overall and next week, I hope it would be as great too. I shall now stop my words here then. Ciaos.

Story Closed on 27.10.2013.

#weekly #updates #Singapore #sg #nikewerun #werunsg #marathon #nike #zoneprosite #總鋪師 #taiwanesemovie #movie #cookhouse #jem #koufu #foods

Photo Credits:
- https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/934029_254850007986297_475568333_n.jpg
- https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1017439_263426410461990_599515130_n.jpg
- https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1044646_288767557927875_2109173248_n.jpg
- https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/946505_264409213697043_744026197_n.jpg
- https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/999008_266851283452836_1657210710_n.jpg

Comments