The 24th Project : By Luvwave Production


This post is dedicated to everyone whom came into my life and makes it so colorful. Without you guys, my life would be in black and white. I wanted to thank you guys and of course that includes all of you, my readers whom motivated me to blog more often.

Without further ado, I shall kick start this post. The 24th Project is a side project post which is an appreciation piece of post to all the people whom came into my life to make my life more exciting. I shared tears, sweat and joy with these groups of wonderful people. This project post featured a photo slideshow which shows the people that I am closer with. So do watch it and enjoy.


The 24th Project also marked the starting of my 24th year living in this special planet, Earth. Back dating to the olden days, I was a really naughty kid when I was a young boy. I would cry and sit on the ground if my parents wouldn’t buy the toys which I liked. Well, in the end, I did not get my toys…Instead, I got whipped up like mad. My mum would always bring along a cane with her if she was to bring me out to the market.

Nevertheless, I was brought up healthy and I really wanted to thank my parents for it. I still remembered that when I was having fever, my mum actually helps to cool me down using ice cubes by going to the kitchen and back to the bedroom for a lot of times. It was really a touching moment when I think back now.

My first childhood friend is Kevin. I doubt he will know about this post as we had not been contacting lately. He was the first friend of mine whom I played with. It was a memorable childhood. We played with balls, toys and the Gameboy(s). Yah, quite an antique electronic game console. Thinking back, it was Pokemon that brought us more closer. Hahas.


Moving on, I got into primary school and then secondary school. These years ain’t nice for me as I was quite an introvert person and I always got bullied by my classmates. Still, I managed to survive those years and made some great friends like Jun Jie, Jan Law and Sam in the primary school years and my buddy Raven, Poay Nee, Eileen, Mei Jing, Eddie, Kian Hong and so many other more in my secondary school years. Without these people, I would be an insignificant person in this world. They opened up my world and doors.

Raven got me into sales line. From there, I learn quite number things from the working society. It was a good experience, but of course, I got some bad experience from dealing with difficult people too. Poay Nee was actually my first crush, well…that’s history now. We are now good friends and we are keeping in contact. What I learnt from her is that girls are really a weird kind of species! Lols.

I met Eileen in the third year of my secondary years. My first impression about her is hmm…a very hardworking girl? She sat up really straight during parades and in classes. I wondered how she did it, man. Anyway, she is one of my mathematics rivals in those years. My studies were quite well in terms of math and science which is kind of similar to her. I thought her English would be good as she spoke English back at home however, I was wrong. Also, through Eileen, I met Liyan who is also one of Eileen’s closest poly cliques. Anyway, without Eileen, I think I wouldn’t be standing in front of the mirror admiring my body today. Hahas. She was the one who asked Issac and Kian Hong to drag me to the gym to make me work out! Ok…moving on, Issac and Kian Hong were also quite good friends to me. Without them, I believed my life only revolves around the girls.

From there, I get to know Yao Guang, Kun Hao, Leong Wei, Wei Sheng, Jian Sheng, Jing Yi, Shawn and so many other more. By the way, I studied at Yuhua Secondary School. It was a really an old school which currently is going to have an extreme makeover.

I have never forgotten some of my closer guy friends in those secondary years before I met Eileen, Kian Hong and the other guys. They are Eddie, Patrick, Yehan, Jeremy and Guowei. These people are kind of like my sporting mates whom always chio-ed me to soccer. It was a fun game but I seldom enjoyed it. Oh, one more thing…I also have one good Indian friend named Karthik. Currently, he resides in Australia. Cool, yea?

Other than these wonderful guys, I also met Wendy and Wenya in my secondary years through bursary ceremony. We became close friends since then, they always teased me that I will have to provide living expenses to them if they were not married in the future. Cute couples, yea?

I have a number of secondary friends and I don’t think I will be able to mention them all here so I will only include those who are closer to me. Moving on, after O’s level, Eileen and Mei Jing went to Singapore Polytechnic, Poay Nee went to ITE, and Raven went working outside without any further studies while I went to Republic Polytechnic.

Each of us ventured into different industries such as sales, business and information technologies. Well, we are still keeping in contact since then. This year, Mei Jing got engaged to Ivan (Her boyfriend). It came as a surprise and I am sure, I will be joining them for dinner sometime in the coming years.

Before going into our separate poly lives, I took up several part time jobs till I was about to enlist in the army. I met good friends like Zhiwei and Stella in my Fairprice years. I dedicated 2 years of my life to the organization and of course, I met other part timers like Jason, Sam and Long Jing too. There are also other good working colleagues whom I cannot remember their names. Anyway, if working without them, my days there would feel so much longer. Along the years, I also went into URS & Inc. and Hiroshima too. I spent about 5 years in the retail and sales line and I can tell you it’s not that easy to survive there.


In the poly years, I met good friends like Wen Kai, Kahmun and Suyani. Through them, I met more friends like Marilyn, Vanessa, Wei An, Sharon, Zhong Hong, Lizann, Jin Xuan, Mariyanto and Philips. These people did play a part of my life. Without them, I guess I wouldn’t be more open-minded and they molded me into someone who is more friendly and willing to accept differences. I will never forget the birthday cakes which Kahmun and Suyani bought for me in the first year of my poly years. Man, it was so memorable.


In my NS years, I met and made close friends and buddies. We do look out for one another and we chatted almost about everything from girls to music and movies. These buddies are really good friends of mine, without them, my NS life will be so boring, man!

After I ORDed, I went working at Aviva and NCSS. I met some good colleagues and one of them is Eydie. We both always go for lunch together and he always show me funny videos on youtube. He is also a fan of Jay Chou, we went to his concert this year btw. Hahas. Anyway, I also met good colleagues like Wai Kit, Sherry, Cheryl and Rina. Not to mention, my teacher Ms Salina and Fannie! Hahas. They are really good people! I named the group as “The Avians”.

Finally, I have entered the second stage of my life where I will be saving up for my degree course which will be commencing next year. Currently, I am working in the public sector. I hope that it is the right career for me. Nevertheless, I have a list of stuffs that I wanted to achieve in the coming years such as my first investment, saving money for marriage and etc;.

Since these things are not easy to achieve and hopefully when time comes, I can get as much support as possible from these wonderful family members and friends of mine. Ok lah, not monetary support lah…but moral encouragement. At last, I have come to the end of this really long-winded post. I thank you for reading this post till the very end although you guys may not know me that well. Anyway, please do drop by soon as I will definitely give you readers more interesting reads in the coming years. I love you guys, my family and my friends! Ciaos.

Story Closed on 23.10.2013.

Comments