Lee's Taiwanese with family 2

It's Sunday again and this is another weekly post. This week, as usual, I went for my running and gym session. Anyway, the Electric Run Singapore will be taking part in April next year. The exact date is not out yet though. Well, I hope that Eileen will be joining this one though, else I am not going to spend so much money for this run. Well, before this Electric Run, I will be joining the crowd on the 2XU run in March. Yesh!! My first 2XU run, I am so excited. Hahas!

I had been eating quite a lot these days and I guess it's about time to cut down taking in sweet stuffs. It's never too late to start, I believed? Yesterday, I went for dinner with my sister and mum again. This time round, we dined at Lee's Taiwanese (JEM's outlet). This is my third time having dinner at Lee's Taiwanese, so I have a rough idea of what to order. Anyway, the previous times, I dined at their Star Vista's outlet. Hmm...my fave combo meal there is their braised pork rice's combo set (滷肉飯套餐). Each combo set comes with drink and a starter dish and it cost around S$15.90 to S$17.90 depending on which combo set you want. The prices stated are subject to service charges and taxes, so yup...the usual.

Another signature dish which you may want to try is their Taiwanese Pork Bun (台灣漢堡), it cost S$12 if I am not wrong. The bun was tasty and I like it that is was sprinkled with grinded peanut as I am a peanut lover, hahas. My mum ordered the chicken cutlet rice's combo set (炸雞排飯套餐) in which the chicken cutlet is huge and it covers over the rice. My family and I had a great time at their JEM's outlet and we spend a total of about S$86++ there. In my opinion, it's worth every penny spent and I would recommend anyone to try it once in a while.

Lee's Taiwanese @ JEM


滷肉飯! Yummy!


Jem (Short walk from Jurong East MRT station)
50 Jurong Gateway Road, #03-05/06 Singapore 608549
Operating Hours: 11.30AM-10PM (Everyday)
Tel: 6694 1588

After our dinner, we went walk around the mall. I am window shopping, yea? Hahas. I caught eyes of many things which I wanted to get in the upcoming months. I will post an update on my shopping haul when I got the time. I will also be getting myself 2 new cabinets/cupboards for storage purposes and thus, by then...do stay tuned for my room tour/revamp post! Coming up next month or so, I will be meeting my secondary cliques for dinners and catch-up. I will be blogging more on nice restaurants and cafes soon too. Thank you for reading! For now, I shall stop my words here.

Story Closed on 17.11.2013.

#taiwanese #foods #chinese #asian #cuisine #drinks #weekly #rants #weeklypost #updates #singapore #sg

Click below for my previous visits to Lee's Taiwanese!
- Lee's Taiwanese with Family 1
- Dinner at Lee's Taiwanese

Comments