Mnet Asian Music Awards 2013

Woohoo! I am back for more K Pop-ness! FYI, I am a great fan of Taeyang (태양) and BIGBANG. I also love 2NE1 too, in fact, I like most of the YG family's artistes. Hahas. Anyway, the MAMA 2013 has ended and it took place at Hong Kong this year. There are many K Pop fans out there too. I believed there are some Singaporean fans there too.


The first K Pop album which I bought is Taeyang (태양)'s Solar album! The album was great and it featured his number one single, "Wedding Dress" (웨딩 드레스). It was a really nice song and I watched the music video of the song like times when it was released. The most funny thing is that, I don't understand a single word from the song but I am still enjoying the song. Unlike Japanese, where I learn a bit of here and there from anime, dramas and movies.

Taeyang Rules, yea? Hahas.




I hope there will be a new Taeyang's album coming out soon, I will probably drop by the nearest CD store to get his album by then. Anyway, I watched a bit of the award show and managed to catch BIGBANG's performance and teaser of RAIN comeback on his career. RAIN (비) is a great artist of all times, he ventured into the movie scenes too which made him one of the most successful K Pop artistes in South Korea. Well, if you have missed the show. Below are the list of awards and its winner for the year.

Best New Female Artist - Crayon Pop
Best New Male Artist - Roy Kim
Best Female Artist - Lee Hyori
Best Male Artist - G-Dragon
Best Female Group - Girls' Generation
Best Male Group - INFINITE
Best Dance Performance (Female Group) - SISTAR - "Give it to Me"
Best Dance Performance (Male Group) - SHINee - "Dream Girl"
Best Dance Performance (Female Solo) - CL - "The Baddest Female"
Best Dance Performance (Male Solo) - G-Dragon - "Crooked"
Best Vocal Performance (Female) - Ailee - "U & I"
Best Vocal Performance (Male) - Lee Seung Gi - "Return"
Best Band Performance - Busker Busker - "First Love"
Best Rap Performance - Dynamic Duo - "BAAAM"
Best OST - Yoon Mi Rae - "Touch Love" ('The Sun of My Master')
Best Music Video - G-Dragon - "Coup D'Etat"
Artist of the Year - G-Dragon
Album of the Year - EXO - 'XOXO'
Song of the Year - Cho Yong Pil - "Bounce"
Style in Music Award - SISTAR
Next Generation Global Star Award - A Pink
Worldwide Performer Award - INFINITE
Best Concert Performer Award - Lee Seung Chul
International Favorite Artist Award - Ylvis
Music Makes One Global Ambassador Award - Stevie Wonder

Hmm...I guess I am ending the post here then, thanks for reading! Before that, I shall post some of the great scenes of the award show below and of course, the new Taeyang's MV! Enjoy!

MNET MAMA 2013 HONG KONG




Taeyang's new MV "RINGA LINGA"

Story Closed on 27.11.2013.

#BIGBANG #TAEYANG #MAMA2013 #MNETMAMA13 #MAMA13HK #HONGKONG #RAIN #BI #KPOP #AWARDS #ANNUALSHOW #ANNUALAWARDS #RINGALINGA

Photo Credits:
- http://en.korea.com/files/2013/10/47823-1235204_716821971665884_1194318585_n1.jpg
- http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1jpuqCNTo1qm5ctko1_500.gif
- http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m46tnjalwd1rs97fco1_500.gif
- http://24.media.tumblr.com/333aaded65d55543b9495d03162f1645/tumblr_mw00efFkTb1qfr8uko1_500.gif
- http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_llclodsYcu1qfwbqwo1_500.gif

Comments