Toast a cupcake

Good evening, am I missed? Joking eh...I am back here for another cool post. Recently, I went shopping at Daiso @ IMM and I happened to buy this cupcake mixture. This cupcake mixture is premixed with all the necessary ingredients except egg, so yup, it make baking cupcakes really easy! Inside each box, it comes with 2 mixture packs. Without further ado, I shall kick start the baking process.

The cupcake mixture

The best thing about this mixture is that, you need not use or own an expensive electric oven to bake the cupcake. I practically used my cheap Toyomi's electric toaster (which probably cost S$29.90) to make the cupcake. Ok, what you will need is small bowl, baking bowl (Those metal ones), one egg, chopsticks and the mixture. This is optional, I also added in cinnamon powder too.

Number One: Break the egg, stir it till it goes all yellowish (Small Bowl + Chopstick).
Number Two: Add in the mixture and continue to stir the mixture dilute with the yellowish egg (Small Bowl + Chopstick).
Number Three: Add in cinnamon powder and continue to stir till you see the mixture turn brownish color and that the mixture is a little bit sticky (Small Bowl + Chopstick).
Number Four: Pour the mixture into the metal baking bowl (Baking bowl).
Number Five: Put the baking bowl into the toaster and start toasting.
Number Six: Turn the temperature to around 220 degrees and leave it for about 20 minutes.
Number Seven: After the 20 minutes...ta-dah! Your cupcake is ready to eat! Hees...

Optional: Cinnamon Powder


See steps!


Ta-dah! Ready to eat!

Ok...putting the cupcake thingy aside. Yesterday, my "Blackbox" for the month of October came! It was a surprise that I won it and of course I am happy about it! I wanted to thank the Blackbox team for choosing me as the winner for the month. Nevertheless, I went unboxing the curiosity black box! I got some vouchers for several online stores and some sample products from NUXE, Darlie, Zappy and more. Blackbox is a box filled with sample products and vouchers. You can actually try the samples out before deciding to buy the product. So, I must say...it's good. If you try and you don't like, you need not to buy the product. Plus point! When you need to know whether the product itself suits you or not, this come in handy. To find out more about Blackbox, you can go onto their official website at http://www.blackbox.sg.

The Blackbox


This month's Blackbox goodies


My Unboxing Video

Ok, that's pretty much about it. I shall stop my words here then. I hope you liked this post, do drop by soon for more updates! :)

Story Closed on 04.11.13.

#blackbox #unboxing #singapore #sg #daiso #cupcakes #mixandeat #japan #snack #teabreak #foods #doityourself #diy

Comments