Swee Choon with the Hellooos!!

It's Sunday again! I am back here for another weekly post, happy? Hahas. Alright, without further ado...let's start! This week has been quite a hectic week for me as my office is starting to clear the old files and folders. We are also doing re-filing of the papers as the folders were pretty darn old. Overall, work is still pretty much smooth. As said, "船到橋頭自然直"...Hahas. As for my exercise regime, everything went smoothly too.

Last night, I met up with a bunch of my workmates for dinner at Swee Choon (瑞春点心拉面小笼包)! It's my first time dining at Swee Choon. We didn't queued for our turn as we arrived just before their opening timing. On average, people will need to wait about 10 to 15 minutes for their turn. I read about Swee Choon for quite some time and many bloggers have thumbed up this dim-sum restaurant. After I tried their dim-sum, I definitely agreed with these bloggers. Well, their Siew-Mai (燒麥) were tasty and it's definitely a must-try for first timer. Other than that, they also have many other popular dim-sum like Har-Gow (蝦餃) and Salted Egg Yolk Custard Bun (奶黃流沙包). The restaurant do not accept credit cards, so prepare cash or NETS for payment.

Amazing spread of Dim-Sum!


Siew-Mai (燒麥)


Har-Gow (蝦餃)

And the restaurant's interior was pretty spacious and air-conditioned (Though I still feel pretty warm during my visit). The restaurant is opened from 6 PM to 6 AM in the morning and it's great news to all those night owls and party goers, hahas. On average, the 5 of us each pays around S$15 which I think it's pretty affordable. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to all my friends and family. Thumbs Up!

Family photo of the day!


Swee Choon Tim Sum Restaurant
191 Jalan Besar
Singapore 208882
Tel: 6225 7788

Operating Hours: Monday to Sunday - 6 pm to 6 am (Close on Tuesday)

Swee Choon is also featured on Ms Tam Chiak's blog!

Ah Boys to Men's cast also visited the restaurant too!

After dinner, we went around slacking before we headed back home. Well, this is our first outing and it turned out great! So, I hope we would have more of these outings in the future. Anyway, I named these wonderful workmates as "HELLOOOS" which actually it's the name of our conversation on Facebook. Okay, I have briefly went through my week and I hope you have enjoyed your week too. And, do drop by soon for more interesting read next week, yea? Ciaos.

Story Closed on 12.01.2014.

#weeklypost #rants #Singapore #SG #foods #dimsum #chinesecuisine #sweechoon #farrerpark

Photo Credits:
- http://media.virbcdn.com/cdn_images/resize_800x800/6a/PageImage-528963-5188443-Photo2741361111PM.jpg

Comments