Singapore Airshow 2014

Wow! It's Sunday again and in 3 days time, I will be doing my annual IPPT. Hopefully, I can get over it fast and rest well for the rest of the year. I am already in my holiday mood as in just less than 2 weeks time, I would have embarked my trip to Taiwan again! So excited for it and there are more upcoming highlights which I will be going/doing in the upcoming months or so. This week was a normal week, my work went smoothly as usual and all my exercise sessions were done well too.


On Friday, it's valentine day and that day, I visited the Singapore Airshow for the first time. I visited the show in the afternoon so I didn't managed to catch sight of the flight displays. Such a pity, yea? Nevertheless, I still enjoyed my day there. There were foods, plane displays and many other interactive booths at the exhibitions. You may never get bored if you are a plane lover! Hahas. I am a travel addict so, planes is not a stranger to me. In most occasions, I would take plane to countries like Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan. This year, I will be going Korea as well.

This year's airshow have gotten over 80 exhibitors from many countries such as Australia, Germany, France, Italy and so many more. I took a few photos to share with you guys (PS: I don't know the names of most of the planes displayed) and hopefully, these will make you wanted to go for the Airshow in the following years. Still, I love our Singapore's F16 fight jet from RSAF. The cool jets were paint in the colors that matched our country's flag. So awesome! :)

RSAF's F16! :)


US Air Force, plane number 1


US Air Force, plane number 2


One last shot of the day before leaving the exhibition

To get to the show is a hassle! If you are a trade visitor, you have to pay the transportation fare (Shuttle Bus) from Expo MRT station to CEC (Changi Exhibition Centre) separately. And if you are a public visitor, your airshow ticket would have included the fare. By the way, each trip from the MRT station to the centre cost S$8, insanely expensive, no? But overall, I think the trip and show you going to get from the exhibition will be worth the transportation fare that you have paid for. Finally, I have come to the end of this post. Please comment, like and share this post if you like this post. Nevertheless, thanks for dropping by and do please come again soon, yea? :)

Story Closed on 16.02.2014.

#weeklypost #weeklyupdate #rants #singapore #sg #airshow2014 #sgairshow #singaporeairshow #blackknight #rsaf #f15fighterjets #jets #fighterjets #exhibition #shows #events #wjalmighty #wj

Photo Credits:
- https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p843x403/1534889_468605886581274_99919390_o.jpg
- https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj3JemRZlmk3DOHlZDbVvGR3WAZObIjFWwU8DdP4SawBaqr1FJYgoXeGrSyXY20DuDTc63Tino0Itghyb3k6Xh0Q7dsxBSSP-j9zGj8TRKuckMjkgPCwFx2UPkq8d9zCzivplBK/s1600/rsaf_f16c_black_knights_2014++Singapore+to+Equip+F-16s+with+AESA+Radar.jpg
- http://www.loveatsg.com/images/events/469/3112013165040mb7Nv8HVUCLv572SVg19hSWMxhQuUjUamVVQ9eGQ.jpg
- http://media.timeoutsingapore.com/contentFiles/image/2014/02-february/around-town/11-black-knights-482x298.jpg

Comments