Week after Chinese New Year

It's Sunday again, yea? I am back here for another quick update of my week. This week was a short one for most people, am I right? Due to the Off-In-Lieu for Chinese New Year on Monday, the week was shorten to a 4-day work week for me. I went back to work on Tuesday with my holiday mood still switched on. Well, the 4-day work week passed fast and things at work went smoothly too. I am afraid of the upcoming scanning project from my office, I got like a bunch of files and documents to be scanned into soft copies. Great! That's suck because it's going take much effort and time to finish wrapping up this big project. Nevertheless, I pray hard that everything goes well in this big project.

In just another 2 weeks time, I will be taking my IPPT for the year. And, I hope I can own the test because I have been a good boy keeping up my fitness for almost a year or so. Hahas. Speaking of which, my 2XU run will take place one week after my IPPT. It's a 10 KM run and this time round, I wanted to maintain my timing of below an hour. Hopefully, everything about my fitness also goes well too. Today is "大年初十" and Chinese New Year is ending in another 5 days time. Boos!!! How's your Hong-Bao (紅包) haul? Hahas. I believed that everyone has been eating a lot and has took a ton of fat Hong-Bao(s).

Yesterday, I went to my aunt house for dinner. The foods prepared were delicious and tasty! I had a great time at her home, my cousin and uncles also joined in the dinner. It was a wonderful night with foods and drinks. We went back home at around 11:40 PM. It was late, I know, but luckily, we stayed nearby only. That's about my weekend. I have come to the end of this short post. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading it and be sure to drop by next week again! Cheers!

Delicious Dinner!

Story Closed on 09.02.14.

#foods #singapore #homemade #sg #chinesenewyear #cny #dinner #weeklyupdate #wjalmighty

Comments