Dinner at Wadori

Hellos, everyone! I am back again for another weekly update! I hope you guys had a great weekend, I shall briefly go through my week as usual! I did all my usual exercise routine, it was a nice one. Finally, I had started training for my Sundown 2014. On Friday, I did my first 13 KM run and I clocked it within an hour and 14 mins! It was a new record and I am pushing my limits during the run. I believed that there is no gain if there is no pain in the process, agree? Currently, I am going to maintain the distance of 13 KM till the time is nearer where I will be going for 16 KM etc;. I have to let my body and legs get used to the distance for now. And, work goes pretty much smoothly as usual.

I am officially a part-time student for 3 months starting next Sunday. I took up the time and effort gearing up for my Japanese lessons which will commerce next Sunday in the late afternoon. I tried my best to memorise as much hiragana characters as possible. There are 3 writing systems in the Japanese language, they are hiragana, katakana and kanji. To begin with, I believed that my first few lessons will be focusing on these 3 writing languages before learning Japanese grammer and vocabulary. Well, I hope things will go well with my lessons too.

I agreed, YOLO! Some things if you don't go try, you never wanted to try when you are old!

Yesterday, I went out for dinner alone. Yes, alone! I visited Wadori at Jurong Point and I ordered a few kushiyaki (串焼き) with rice. The rice was garnished with seaweed and it tasted really nice. The whole dinner cost me $8.40 (That includes a drink). Wadori serves a number of meat sticks. There are pork, fried ebi, yakitori (やきとり) and even gyoza too. Each stick cost about S$1.10 to $2. I am very contented with my dinner. In my opinion, it was affordable and the most important thing is that, the service and getting your foods is fast! There are no hidden charges too, thumbs up! I definitely recommend this to anyone who love Japanese foods.

Wadori, Jurong Point


A lot of kushiyaki!


My dinner of the evening


Wadori, Jurong Point
#B1-53, Jurong Point Shopping Centre, 1 Jurong West Central 2
Daily: 11:00 - 21:30

After my dinner, I went shopping!! I got myself some sweets and stationaries (For work and studies). Right after that, I went to Starbucks to mug for my Japanese lessons. I finally learnt and memorised most of the hiragana characters. But I still a lot of practices, I believed. I stayed till around 8:20 PM before leaving Starbucks to get some sushies and my first ever monthly planner at Artbox. I wrapped up my evening at home drafting 2 more blog posts. It was a well spent Saturday afterall, I believed? Initially, I was supposed to meet my mum to get some stuffs however, she went for her mahjong session with her kaki...Seriously?! Nevertheless, I still enjoyed my Saturday alone.

I have pretty much concluded my week here. I guess it's time to stop here? I hope that you guys had enjoyed reading this post and be sure to be back soon next week! Ciaos!

Story Closed on 30.03.2014.

#weeklypost #weeklyupdate #wjalmighty #rants #foods #japanesecuisine #japanese #jurongpoint #dinner #wadori #yakitori #friedebi #kushiyaki #seaweedrice #affordablefoods #mayday #有些事現在不做一輩子都不會做了 #musicvideo

Comments