Putien with Family

It's Sunday again! I am back here for another weekly post! Wees!!! This week is a superb short week for me as I only work for 2 days! Well, I just came back from my Taiwan trip on Tuesday. Normally, I would take an extra day off for the following day after I am back from holidays. I will try my best to publish all my travel posts soon so you guys can enjoy reading about my travel experience.

The last 2 working days went pretty smooth and I hope that things will continue that way. I have a ton of filing and content updating to do back at work, I just hope to wrap up them fast. My studies is going to commerce in 4-month time, I hope I am able to cope with it and still be able to do all my routine exercise sessions. I think I have to plan my schedule nicely before the school term start.

Putting my ranting aside, yesterday, I met up with my mum and sister for dinner at Putien (莆田), Jurong Point. It was a nice meal and we were all really full after the dinner. The service provided was great and the foods were served within 15 mins. We did not waited for a long period of time, I am happy with that. We ordered a table of dishes from steamed fish, braised pork ribs, vegetables and soup. The total bill came up to S$133~. In my opinion, the price is pretty steep. You can afford bringing your friends and family to here probably just once in a while? Nevertheless, we had a great time at the restaurant.

Putien, Jurong Point


Braised Pork Ribs


Mixed Vegetables Soup


Putien, Jurong Point
1 Jurong West Central 2, #02-34 JP1
Singapore 648886
Tel: (+65) 6795 2338

Operation Hours
Lunch: 11.30am-3pm Last order: 2.30pm
High-Tea: 2.30pm-5pm Last order: 4.30pm (Fri-Sun & PH)
Dinner: 5.30pm-10pm Last order: 9.30pm


After our dinner, we went to watch the latest animation film from Dreamworks Studios. Mr. Peabody and Sherman was one of funniest animation movies which I have watched this year. Mr. Peabody is actually a dog and it was a really smart dog with many skills and it was rich in knowledge too. He raised Sherman whom was a baby found abandoned on the street of New York city. Sherman grew up to be a clever and energetic kid. He also befriended Penny along the way. It was a nice film with a sweet ending where the duo were to save the day by plunging the wormhole to stop the disruption of history timeline (PS: Mr. Peabody owns a time-travel machine thus, it explains all?). Anyway, do go support the show if you are free this month to catch a movie.

Screen grabs from the movie


International Trailer for the movie


Following the end of the movie, we went back home to rest. That's pretty much about my weekend. I am now looking forward to my next adventure in December, Korea's trip. There are a few highlights which I will be bringing up in this blog. That includes the Zouk and Skechers's Electric Run Singapore and Sundown Marathon Singapore 2014! So, please do come back by then to check out them! For now, enjoy your Sunday and ciaos!

Story Closed on 16.03.2014.

#wjalmighty #weeklypost #weeklyupdate #Singapore #sg #foods #putien #jurongpoint #lunch #dinner #movies #dreamworks #mrpeabodyandsherman #animationfilm

Photo Credits:
- http://www.mrpeabodyandsherman.com/images/penny/wallpapers/mps-wp-800-Egypt.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ4MTYyMzY2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQ2Njc5MDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjMxODg5NDgwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM2Njc5MDE@._V1__SX640_SY720_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ2MzcxMzM3Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDI4OTU0MDE@._V1__SX640_SY720_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNzcwNDExNzA1N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQ2Njc5MDE@._V1__SX640_SY720_.jpg

Comments