Drop it, it's the weekend again!

Hello peeps, good evening! It's Sunday again, I am back for another quick and short weekly update! I hope you guys would enjoy it! This week has been quite a week for me? Work was pretty much a lot but still manageable for now. Wah wah, counting down in 2 months time to my ICT and school starts! I can't wait for it to come faster!! Hahas, it's also about time which I will be planning my Korea trip in December! All the good things are coming in soon, so I am looking forward to all my highlights for this year!

On Friday, I met up with Eileen, PN and Raven for dinner at Din Tai Fung (鼎泰豐), JEM. It was a really long time since we all met up, okay, I meant "full attendance"!! We have been friends for so long, love them much! Since now that PN is working, she have the income to join us for more outings. Great!! Hahas. Anyway, we had a great time at Din Tai Fung. The service was good as usual and foods were definitely tasty and delicious. Our table was filled with a ton of foods from the popular xiao long bao (小籠包) to our mains like noodles (炸醬麵) and fried rice (炒飯). We spent a total of S$133 at the restaurant. For now, if you are paying by OCBC cards, you will get a S$5 voucher for purchase above S$80.


Foods!!


Family photo of the night!

After dinner, we went to chill at Sync, Westgate. Sync is a new Samsung's dining concept store. They carried a number of bar dishes such as fries, wedges and other finger snacks. Not to mention, they also have a number of drinks from cocktails to beers etc;. They are opened till around 11:30 PM daily. So, if you are looking for a nice place to chill after dinner in the West area of Singapore, you may wanted to consider this store? Tablets are used for taking your orders and stuffs. We chilled at the place till around 11 PM. That's summed my Friday's evening.

Sync @ Westgate


Soju Cocktails - Raven's

On Saturday and earlier in the afternoon, my family and I went to have tasty foods at Malaysia Boleh, Jurong Point. During these 2 visits, we had a ton of popular Singaporean/Malaysian dishes like the Char Kway Tiao (炒粿條), Fried Oyster (蠔煎), Wanton Mee (雲吞面) and other light snacks too. We spent a total of less than S$20 to enjoy these wonderful foods. I must say that it's really much affordable than dining in at most typical restaurants in the mall. With drinks at only S$1, I guess it's affordable to have your meal here. Do remember to avoid lunch and dinner time as it's their peak periods, I would recommend going at around 2 or 3 PM (Lunch) and around 9 PM (Dinner). Weekdays are less crowded as compared to weekends too, I hope that these info will help you? Hahas.

Malaysia Boleh, foods!!


Malaysia Boleh, Jurong Point
1 Jurong West Central 2 #03-28
Singapore 648886

Also featured on:
- Timeout
- Sg Food on Foot
- Ellenaguan

During the weekend, I also visited Kinokuniya and bought a Porter Spring/Summer perfect book by E-Mook. The catalog cost me S$32.10 which I have yet to read about it yet. I am still struggling with translating those Japanese characters into English yet though I am studying Japanese now. Anyway, the catalog come with an envelope bag which fits in an iPad Mini. Wondeful cover for my 2-year old iPad mini, hahas!! I am very satisfied with my purchase, please see my unboxing video of the perfect book below! :)

Unboxing video


My current "Porter" collection, I wanted to get more! Hahas!


That's pretty much about my weekend, I hope you have enjoyed reading it and be sure to be back next week again! Lalalas...Ciaos!

Story Closed on 11.05.2014.

#weeklyupdate #weeklypost #wjalmighty #rants #dinner #lunch #porterunboxing #porter #yoshidakaban #吉田カバン #鼎泰豐 #dintaifung #chinesecuisine #taiwanesefoods

You may also like the follow post(s):
- Malaysia Boleh & Shopping Haul (Jan 2013)

Comments