Eat and Chill with the Helloos

It's Sunday again, I am back here for another post. Despite my busy schedule, I am going to blog something today! Hahas. I missed all my BFFs, hopefully we can meet up in the August holidays before exam come. Next week, I will be booking-in to my second in-camp of my life. Time flies, no? Hmm...I am going to do a ton of killer army exercises in this coming week, I better pray hard that I am able to cope with it. Where all my commanders will be returning tomorrow to prepare, the man (Like me) will report a day later (Which is Tuesday) for the 4-night chalet (Terminology used by most NSmen). I will blog a bit more on my week after I am back then.

My week has been an okay one, work will be piling up next week though. Anyway, it was smooth till now. However, I am pretty "Peh Chey" with the SAF printing centre loh. Neverthless, the case is closed and end of story. Now, I am looking forward to joining a new department or unit next year's March. Hmm...Studies is going to commence in 2-week time, gosh. I hope things will go smoothly for that too.

Alright! Last night, I met up with the Helloos for dinner and chilling session at Acid Bar! Hees! It was pretty awesome? We have a good time at Eighteen Chefs. It was my second time there, it was crowded as usual. The restaurant offers student rate for most of the combo meals on their menu. And if you are a SIM or UniSIM student, you can present your student card at the ordering counter to get the discounted rate too. Who says private uni student don't get discount these days? Thumbs up for that!


Eighteen Chefs @ Orchard Cineleisure

Anyway, we spent about $90+ at the restaurant and about an hour chatting and relaxing. Typically, we talked about everything from NS matters, work to travels and shopping. Dots, I hope the NS stuffs don't bore the girls off as they don't go through it. Coming to this restaurant, my recommendation is to try their spaghetti and steaks. Their steaks is pretty affordable, at a rate of S$15++, you can get a sirloin/rib eye. As for their spaghetti, the recipe is nice and the spaghetti is much filling than you ordering chicken chop or something. If you are with a group of friends, they also offered finger foods such as the Snack Platter ($11.30). Another good thing about this restaurant is that they don't charge for their services which makes your meal much an affordable one, no?

Fish and Chips (So-so only...)


My spaghetti! Aglio Olio with Mushroom Chicken chop, yummy!



Family photo of the day!


Eighteen Chefs @ Cineleisure
8 Grange Road #04-02

Business Hours
Sun - Thu: 1130 HRS to 2230 HRS
Fri, Sat & Eve of PH: 1130 HRS to 0230 HRS

The restaurant is featured on many media such as Straits Times and on Channel News Asia too. Come on down to try them if you haven't! Currently, they have 5 outlets available and the one we went is at Cineleisure. After our dinner, we went directly to Acid Bar to chill. It was an awesome night, the live band was good as usual. We had shots, it cost us $60 for 25 apple and lychee shots. After which, I also ordered a glass of snowball too. Hmm, tasty! A total of $90+ was bombed into our pockets after the visit. However, it was pretty worth it. Pity that they don't have table for us. We are seated at the bar...Always come early, I guess? We left the place at 11:25 PM and home sweet home! I hope everyone have enjoyed the outing, I will try to plan more outings in the future! :)

25 Shots @ $60 Nett


Other photos we took at Acid Bar


Acid Bar
180 Orchard Road Singapore 238846

Business Hours
Mon - Thu: 1700 HRS to 0200 HRS
Fri - Sat: 1700 HRS to 0300 HRS
Sun: 1700 HRS to 0200 HRS

Story Closed on 29.06.2014.

#weeklypost #weeklyupdates #singapore #sg #wjalmighty #drinks #foods #eighteenchefs #18chefs #spaghetti #dinner #lunch #studentpromo #acidbar #bar #nightlife #whattodoatnight

Comments