Paris Baguette and Transformers 4!

It's Sunday again! It's been a long week for me, I just came back from my ICT on Saturday. Training was tough and I am pretty disappointed with myself (On the training), still, what's over can't be changed. I shall look forward and reflect on my causes and improve on them. Anyway, right after I reached home, I went online and bought the tickets to the new Transformer movie. This time round, I went with Zhiwei.

Paris Baguette @ JEM

I went off early to JEM to study and do my Japanese homework at Paris Baguette. Wow, the price of the foods and drinks there are really steep! I had a cup of mocha, a slice of tasty tiramisu cake and a bottle of their popular pudding. The total damages was S$19. I would not recommend regular visits but once in a while, well, it's good. Other than popular desserts and puddings, the cafe also offered breads and sandwiches. All of which, looks really yummy. Their popular egg tart is one of the must-try and it cost about S$2.60 if I remembered correctly. I stayed at the store till Zhiwei arrived, meanwhile, I was doing my Japanese homework.

Dessert time!

Hmm...questions are getting tougher and I am struggling with the particles (preposition etc;)! Nevertheless, I have decided to take my N5 this December and I hope that it will be easy. Hmm...let's just pray for the best. Hahas. After Zhiwei met up with me, we went to Din Tai Fung for dinner and then movie after that.


Transformers was great, the movie lasted about 2 hours plus and it was entertaining from the start to the end. I assume that there will be another sequel to this one too as in the last part of the movie, Optimus Prime went into space stating that he will find his creator to settle things once and for all. This "catchline" leave me thinking that the next movie will be a badass movie with the creators. Overall, I give the movie a 4 star rating! Be sure to catch it before they leave the cinema screens! :)

Screen grabs from the movie


Movie trailer

Woah, I have finished wrapping up my week. I hope you guys have enjoyed reading this short post and be sure to drop by soon for more reads, yea? For now, ciaos!!

Story Closed on 06.07.2014.

#weeklyupdate #weeklypost #wjalmighty #parisbaguette #cafes #jem #singapore #sg #desserts #breads #sandwiches #foods #transformer4 #transformer #ageofextinction #movies #ratings #films #cathay

Photo Credits:
- http://tinyurl.com/ocx7u8y
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA3Mjg4NjE4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTIwODYwMjE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTY1NDY2OTAzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODExNTQwMjE@._V1__SX640_SY720_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTc0NjUxMTkwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODI4NTk3MTE@._V1__SX640_SY720_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BNDI3MzIwODMzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDIxNTQwMjE@._V1__SX640_SY720_.jpg

Comments