Second Week of July

It's Sunday again! I am back here for another brief update of my week. My week was okay, work was smooth and I got myself a new smartphone for work. Like finally, yea? Hahas. I got the Ino 2 by inoMobile. It's a non-camera smartphone which I can use it in my workplace. It cost me $298, gosh...It's really steep for a non-cam phone. Nevertheless, I am still getting a hang of it since it's been years since I used a touch screen phone. Then, for the usual, I did all my exercise routine for this week too. Hmm...training hard for AHM now though it's just a 10KM run.


Thursday, I went for our unit's promotion dinner at Zaffron @ Oasia Hotel (Novena). The international buffet was good. There are fresh crabs, prawns, mussels, chickens, fishes and etc;. For starters, there are free selection of salads too. Our desserts were awesome! There are ice cream, cakes, puddings and some other sweet treats too. My best bet will be the red velvet and nuts pistachios/pandan cake. Both tasted really nice! It's a really sinful dinner, I believed that I gained at least 1 KG after having those foods. Still, all of us did enjoyed the meal. As I am not the not paying for the bill, I am not sure how much does it cost for one person. Hmm...I guess for a international buffet meal in a hotel's restaurant would cost around S$60++?

Desserts and Salad bar


My salad creation! Looks yummy, no?


Other main dishes of the international buffet


Main highlight of the dinner! Seafood!!


Before wrapping up, have a tasty bar snack too!


Zaffron @ Oasia Hotel
8 Sinaran Drive
Singapore 307470

(Cited from Hungrygowhere.com)
Daily
07:00 - 10:30 (Buffet Breakfast)
12:00 - 14:30 (Buffet Lunch)
18:30 - 22:00 (Buffet Dinner)

Sat & Sun
14:00 - 17:00 (Buffet High Tea)

Yesterday, I met up with Raven for dinner again. It's been just 2 to 3 weeks ago since we met up? We had a great time at Kimchi before we chilled at Starbucks. As usual, we chatted about everything crap and what's not. Hahas. Anyway, Kimchi is a Korean restaurant as the name suggest, they have a variety of dishes on their menu such as the popular Tteokbokki (떡볶이) and Bibimbap (비빔밥). They also have the ever popular Korean BBQ here too. The price tags are affordable. Note: Korean tea are sold at $3.00 and it's free flow! That's about my week, I guess I should stop here. Be sure to drop by soon for more updates, yea? Ciaos!

My delicious bowl of Bibimbap, yummy!


Raven's mini beef stew



Selfie to end our evening!


Kimchi Korean Restaurant
3 Temasek Blvd #02-387
Singapore 038983

Opening Hours
Daily: 11:30 - 22:00

Story Closed on 13.07.2014.

#weeklypost #weeklyupdate #wjalmighty #foods #dinner #lunch #Singapore #sg #Koreancuisine #koreanfoods #bibimbap #tteokbokki #Sunteccity #Kimchi #Kimchikoreanrestaurant #zaffron #oasiahotel #dinnerbuffet #seafoods #desserts #internationbuffet

Comments