A wonderful Saturday

皆さん、今日は再び日曜日です!! Yes, I am back here for another quick weekly update. This week, work went smoothly as usual. The bad thing is that my cake supplier just make my life hard however that was solved. For studies, I am still stuck at my TMA(s). It's still not much progress though, I hope I can wrap it up soon. It's dragging my mood back everything I think of them. Nevertheless, other than that, my week was a pretty okay one.

I am planning to get my hair cut and register for my JLPT N5 next week, I shall blog about it very soon. I am progressing slowly, though it's slow, I think it's better than doing nothing. Putting that aside, yesterday, I met up with Raven for dinner again. I shall be doing this meet up for every month. I think some day, Eileen and PN will be able to make it to at least one meet up? The next one will be on 12 September, this time round, I hope everyone can make it. :(

Anyway, Raven and I met up at Bugis and we had dinner at Aston's and dessert at Dessert First (糖水先). After which, we walked around the Bugis Junction and then we settled down for round 2 at Kazokutei (家族亭) as it was still pretty early then. After a light meal at the restaurant, we will both really full. We then finally leave the mall for home. Although it was a short meet up, we did some catch up and I get to know that Broy is leaving for the States soon. Hmm...wishes him all the best for his exchange programme. I shall be looking forward to the next outing then, but before that, I must focus on my TMA(s).

家族亭 @ Bugis Junction, cozy setting!


These are the pretty samples displayed outside the restaurant


家族亭 @ Bugis Junction
200 Victoria Street, #02-49 Singapore 188021
Tel: 6338 0187
Daily: 11:30 - 21:30

Before I wrap up this short post, I found a Japanese-snack treasure shop in Bugis Junction's basement. As Singapore is all-year summer-like country, the owner is so smart to setup a summer dessert store here. They are selling one of the popular summer snacks in Japan here. It's Taiyaki (鯛焼き)! Anyway, it's a mix of japanese and parfait dessert. So...Yea, their store name is a mix of both names which become "鯛パフェ". They have a variety of flavours and from vanilla to strawberries etc; and their store staffs are Japanese too which kind of make the foods much more authentic? Anyway, I heard from my sensei that tere are roughly 30,000 Japanese living in SG. That's quite a huge community, no? Hahas. Sorry for the sidetracking, the parfaits cost about S$4.20 to around $6.00? I am not sure of the exact price, I shall check them out soon.

Tai Parfait @ Bugis Junction


Small interior, but quite crowded


The pretty parfaits!!


Tai-Parfait @ Bugis Junction
200 Victoria Street #B1-03A, Singapore 188021
Tel: 6333 1500
Daily: 1000 - 2200
https://www.facebook.com/TaiParfait/timeline

Alright, I guess I shall my words here then. I hope you have enjoyed reading this post, be sure to back again soon! :)

Story Closed on 03.08.2014.

#weeklyupdate #weeklypost #wjalmighty #singapore #sg #japaneseparfait #parfait #dessert #kazokutei #foods #japanesecuisine #snacks #bugis #liangseahstreet #traveleats

Photo Credits:
- http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/914767_304518219718287_1859912135_n.jpg
- http://scontent-a.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xap1/t51.2885-15/10349817_1472206129692175_157666106_n.jpg
- http://scontent-b.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xpa1/t51.2885-15/10514095_1448021258797493_1573096674_n.jpg

Comments