Long weekend yet again!

Welcome back! It's Sunday again! I am back for another weekly update. This week has been a normal week as usual. Anyway, I just got myself a new frame for my world-map, some new candles and also photo frames to house my race/marathon photos. I will be also filming another room tour before the end of the year. It will be featured on the yearly post, "Hello 2015, Bye 2014". So, do stay tuned for it. That's about my upcoming project posts which you guys can be looking out for. Other than project posts, I will be doing a ton of travelogues on Japan's Tokyo & Kanagawa prefecture and also Thailand's Bangkok too. Of course, may the list grow longer as time pass which also means more money spent! :(

Love Tokyo? Don't miss upcoming travelogues! (Releasing in December 2014 - January 2015)


Bangkok Dangerous! (Releasing in January 2015)

I am setting aside 2K just for expenses for my upcoming Tokyo's trip. That which includes a pile of shopping, sightseeing and also of course eating delicious foods! Oh man, blogging about that makes me so excited. Aww...my exam is coming soon and I am still so laidback! Hahas, I need to get my ass moving! 頑張って! Nevertheless, now that I touched on studies, I am now in the level 3 of the basic Japanese class. Time flies, it have been almost 7 months of continuous Japanese classes. So if you ask me whether have I learnt anything. Of course, darn yeah! I learn to read, write and of course speak a little bit of basic Japanese. From all the things, I find speaking the hardest as you need to phrase the sentences correctly. If I ever have a chance, I really don't mind going Tokyo or any Japan prefecture to study or work-trip.

Currently, another headache part of my studies is my QM. QM stands for Quantitative Methods. It's about linear programming, probabilities, inequalities and all sort of mathematics problems. Well, I do like mathematics in my school days. Now that I have returned most of it back to my teachers, this QM is really a hard nut to crack for me. Nevertheless, I will not give up as I have paid a huge sum of money for this course/degree. Alright, enough of my ranting on studies! Sad things aside, this weekend has been a lonely one for me. Long weekend is spent for revising my work and stuffs. However, I did catch some breath on running and gym sessions too. Not to mentioned, the shopping trip at IKEA lighten my weekends too.

For the upcoming weekend, I will be visiting Ma Maison (マ・メゾン) @ Bugis Junction. It will be a birthday celebration for my best buddy, Raven! She has been with me since my secondary days! Woah, if you don't know who she is. Do go read up on my "24th Project" post on the right hand navigation. So, do stay tuned for next week's post. I guess I shall stop my words here then. Take cares!

"Coffee and Tea" - Brewing hot this Winter (Tentatively releasing in Decemeber 2014)


Revamped "Taste of Hong Kong" - Busting-in this Winter too (Tentatively releasing in December 2014/January 2015)


Annual/Yearly Post, "Hello 2015, Bye 2014" will be released in December 2014


Story Closed on 05.10.14.

#weeklypost #weeklyupdate #october2014 #wjalmighty #singapore #sg #studies #rants #sneakpreview #travelogues #projectposts #lookingforwardto

Photo Credits:
- http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs41/i/2009/030/e/2/A_Cup_of_Coffee_III_by_shhilja.jpg
- http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/095/a/5/a57033486b6a4ada1f8323a288e77314-d3da0ue.jpg
- http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/023/c/d/cd8f8710dae0c7249ef5e72253f6cd0e-d5shha4.jpg
- http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/213/d/4/bangkok_river_view_by_porbital-d6g6bbe.jpg

Comments