Dinner at Gyoza Ya

It's Sunday again! I am back for another weekly update. I guess it's been a while since I have a proper weekly update? Oh well, this period was quite a busy period for me as there are exams to be prepared for, lessons and training to go to and of course assignments to be done. On top of it, work! Gya...Life is so busy for me? Hahas.

Nevertheless, I am pretty much alright coping with my current life. This week has been a good week, I started work on Tuesday because I just came back from Tokyo from my Hanami trip last week and Monday happened to be my rest/unpacking day. I bought a pile of stuffs from biscuits to shirts and new coin case! I don't know whether will you guys be surprised, the whole trip cost me around S$1,000 and less than S$800 if you exclude shopping and expenses. Nevertheless, I will be posting more travelogues in the months to come and so, do stay tuned for them!

As for work and studies, everything has been fine. For training, my timing and body stamina has gotten bad. I guess I have to buck up liao. 2XU compression run has been postponed to 2nd August 2015 this year and it has became my 3rd marathon for the year. I hope I have the energy to score this one as my in-camp training will end on the previous day.

Yesterday, I have visited Gyoza Ya again. This is my second visit and it was still okay. I guess I will still patronise them in the months to come because it's cheap and tasty! The restaurant is located in Ion basement-4, it has attracted numerous tourists other than the locals here. They serve beers here too, it really feels like some random Japanese cafe popped out in the middle of the shopping mall. Gyoza ya also have promotions going on from time to time, thus, be sure to catch them out!~



Inside the restaurant


My main course for the night, ramen!


The popular dish, fried Gyoza!


餃子屋 @ ION Orchard
Ion Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, B4-56, Singapore 238801
Open daily: 1100 hrs - 2200 hrs
http://www.gyozaya.com.sg/

I have come to the end of this short update post. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it. Be sure to drop by soon for more interesting reads! Cheers!~

Story Closed on 12.04.2015.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdate #weeklypost #singapore #sg #gyozayasg #gyozaya #gyoza #japanesesnacks #japanesesfoods #japanesecuisine #orchardion #orchard #thingstoeat #cheapfinds #cheapbites

Comments