Dinner with Kahmun

It's Sunday again, yes! I am back for another weekly update! Work was busy as usual and time flies pretty slow this week too. I hope it can be faster next week. Studies and training went smoothly for this week too.

Since the last weekly update, I guess I have garnered some people to visit Gyoza-Ya this weekend? Hahas. Anyway, I brought Kahmun to Gyoza-Ya yesterday. It's been almost 3 - 4 months since I seen her? We had a good chat over our life these days and we had a great time at Gyoza-Ya. Despite the crowd, today's service was fast and foods were served pretty quick too.

Hahas, I realised that we look like a couple. :p

This time round, I had their popular seafood fried rice (焼き飯) and the usual pork gyoza (豚焼き餃子). Kahmun and I also added on one side dish, Chicken Karrage (チキンカラーゲ) to wrap up our dinner. Our bill came up to around S$26, for that price, I find it really affordable. I have mentioned earlier in my previous post, this is one of the most cheapest food finds you can get in Orchard area.

Pork Gyoza (豚焼き餃子)


Chicken Karrage (チキンカラーゲ)


餃子屋 @ ION Orchard
Ion Orchard, 2 Orchard Turn, B4-56, Singapore 238801
Open daily: 1100 hrs - 2200 hrs
http://www.gyozaya.com.sg/

After dinner, we went to Starbucks to slack a while before we head back home to rest. It was a short meetup, I do sure hope the meetup was longer. Nevertheless, I hope you have enjoyed reading this short post. Coming Friday, I will be meeting my Helloos and be sure to be back for more updates on that outing! :)

Till next time, then!

Story Closed on 19.04.2015.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdate #weeklypost #japanesecuisine #japanesefoods #gyozaya #gyoza #dinner #orchardion #orchard #ion #Singapore #sg

Comments