Dinner with Raven

It's Sunday again. Oh yea, I am back for another weekly post. My work and studies are coming up well this week and I have also started my first 13 KM training on Monday. It was a good run, I hope I can keep the record up. Yesterday, I visited Broy's art exhibition at Decks, Singapore. If you are wondering where is Decks, it is located opposite Lasalle Art Academy. Decks is a new exhibition site for art shows and display. I just got to know recently too...

So...Anyway, Broy's art exhibition is only up for a day and not many people know this 'cause, this is one of his school works and there are only certain invited people know this. The show housed his and his classmates work from photography to videos. The show was pretty good, IMO.

After visiting Broy's show, Raven and I headed to Cathay to have dinner at Saizeriya. This time round, I ordered something different. My dinner is Chicken Doria (チキンドリア) and Chicken Fritto (チキンフリット). Raven ordered pizza and curry chicken baked rice. Our bill come up to S$28.20, as usual, it's affordable. To some extend, I think it's cheap!

Chicken Doria (チキンドリア)


Raven's Curry Chicken baked rice

After dinner, we wrapped our evening at Milkcow. This is my first time having something similar to Llao Llao. There are all 16 flavours to choose from. The ever popular classic honeycomb one "Milky Cube" to what we ordered "Green Light". The pricing of each flavour differ and they are written besides the name of the flavour. You can spot it on their menu board.


16 flavours to choose from!~


Entrance to the indoor seats, there are only a few though


The Green Light!


Milkcow
2 Handy Road, The Cathay, #01-03
Singapore 229233

Opening Hours:
Sun - Thur: 1130 hrs - 2150 hrs
Fri, Sat, PH, Eve of PH: 1130 hrs - 2250 hrs
https://www.facebook.com/MilkCow.Sg

"アイスクリームは美味しかった。未来に私絶対来ます!"

Also featured on Daniel Food Diary!
http://danielfooddiary.com/2014/11/13/softserve

After the dessert, we headed back home. It was a good meetup with Raven and we met Broy. Woah, that's a long time since I seen him too. We were planning for a K session. Let's hope it work out? I am looking forward to end my exams soon so I can go enjoy myself. Hmm...Anyway, jiayou. I have come to the end of this post, I hope you guys like it and be sure to drop by next week too.

Story Closed on 3.05.2015.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdate #weeklypost #cathay #singapore #orchard #saizeriya #doria #milkcow #icecream #dessert #lunch #dinner #foodstoeat #thingstoeat #cheapfinds #onabudget

Comments