Tokyo Tower (2017)


Evening peeps, it's Sunday and I am back for another weekly update. So sorry for the delay in putting up a new post last week. Anyway, in this short travel post, I will be sharing about my visit to Tokyo Tower during my summer trip. It's been quite some time since I step foot into the tower. Basically, the souvenir stores and floor layout are pretty much similar to my previous visit in 2013. But this time round, they have the One Piece Tokyo Tower attraction which was probably set to be permanent for now.

Selfie with the Tower

Other than paying my tickets to visit the observatories, I also topped up more to enter the One Piece exhibition. One Piece has been one of my fave anime/manga since I enter polytechnic. Wow, now that I mentioned it, One Piece has accompanied me for almost 10 - 11 years now. Anyway, the tickets combo for both the observatories and One Piece exhibition cost 2,900円 (Approx. S$36.25). I think since I seldom visit Tokyo Tower and that it's a rare chance that I will ever visit an One Piece exhibition in Singapore so for that price, it's pretty worth it.

The pricing

The lifts serve between the ground floor and the observatories level and it only took about a minute to reach the observatories. That's really fast. There is a café at the observatory which you can dine at and take in the beautiful cityscape. Amenities such as restrooms and benches are also available. Here, you also be able to shop for some souvenirs too. After visiting the observatories, I went to the One Piece exhibition and took a bunch of photos. I was really glad that I went. There are so many to see!

Spotted Tokyo Skytree from afar


Odaiba!


Detail board stating the location of Mt. Fuji, but totally cannot see that day


The actual view for the day

I have come to the end of this short travel post. If you like this post, do share with your friends! I also hope that you have enjoyed this piece and I will be back soon for another weekly update next week.

One Piece Exhibition


Selfie with the characters


One Piece themed souvenir store


Tokyo Tower (東京タワー)
東京都港区芝公園4丁目2-8 4丁目105-0011
Open Daily: 0900 hrs ~ 2200 hrs

Click below to read about my last visit to Tokyo Tower
http://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2013/09/tokyo-tower.html

Story Closed on 09.09.2018.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #wjtravels #willistravels #japan #jp #tokyo #tokyotower #thingstodo #thingstosee #thingstobuy

Comments