Tateishi (2017)


Evening peeps! It's Friday! I am back for another weekly update. I am so sorry for not updating my blog frequently these days. Anyway, in this short travel post, I will be blogging about my last visit to Tateishi, Tokyo. This is my second time staying with my Airbnb host. Tateishi is one of the nearest district to Narita airport. I had a pleasant stay with my host and they treated me really well.

I will be flying to Japan for my annual trip tomorrow and I am really looking forward to meeting them again. Tateishi has many amenities nearby including cafes, restaurants and even a supermarket. This is where I usually like to hang out after a long day in the city. One of my fave cafes in Japan is none other than St. Marc Café, they have nice coffee and dessert. Even during cold weather, I wouldn't mind eating their ice cream. Hahas.

Matsuya! One of my must-eat gyu don places whenever I return back to Japan


A nice cup of coffee to end my evening.

Other than that, the district also housed one of the prettiest and peaceful view of the Tokyo skyline. Just few minutes walk from my Airbnb host's home, you can catch this view of Tokyo Skytree from afar.

One of my fave night views in Tokyo.


Can-Do 100 Yen shop


Ito Yokado Supermarket

I think Tateishi is a pretty convenient district to the Airport and the city. It only take you about 20 mins or so to reach Asakusa and a little bit longer to Ueno. If you are coming to Japan and visiting Tokyo soon, why not choose a place nearby Tateishi to stay? Hahas. I am not helping my host to boost their home but well, it's a nice place to stay in general.

Okay, I have come to the end of this short travel post. I hope you guys like this post and help to share with your friends if you find this useful.

Click below to read about my last visit to Tateishi!
https://luvwav3personal.blogspot.com/2015/01/tateishi.html

Story closed on 16.11.2018.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #travelogues #willistravels #wjtravels #japan #jp #tokyo #tateishi #thingstodo #thingstosee #thingstobuy

Comments