ABC Cooking Studio, Singapore


Afternoon peeps! It’s Sunday, I am back for another weekly update and it’s my first post for 2019. It’s been 2 weeks since my last post. In today post, I will be sharing about my first baking class at ABC Cooking Studio, Singapore.

ABC Cooking Studio is one of the notable cooking schools in Japan. I chanced upon ABC Cooking Studio during my trip to Japan and learnt that they are very popular in Japan. The school expanded its reach in the Asian market recently and Singapore has currently 2 branches namely Ngee Ann City and Westgate.

Entrance/Front of the Westgate Studio

For beginner, I recommend joining their trial class at S$35.00 to get a feel of baking before signing on their packages. There are a lot of baking schools in Singapore and many classes are prices from S$100 and above. Thus, it’s expensive to go for a trial class. ABC Cooking Studio is offering such competitive rate and one whom loves to try out baking should maybe go try them out!

My first class was to bake bread. Unlike those you see in bakery, I am going to bake Inoshishi (イノシシ) shaped bread and the filling is curry tuna. Why Inoshishi? You may ask. It’s because I signed up for the Lunar New Year’s edition class and this year is the year of pig/boar. Every occasion, the cooking studio will introduce festive-related menu for beginners and members to attend.

Today's menu!


The baking area

But do note that the trial class is only for first timer and members. If you would like to attend the festival-menu class, you must be a member. Membership fee is $140 for lifetime. Currently, they are having a promotion, membership fee is 50% off if you sign up a package. The most popular package will be the baking lover which include 8 classes of bread baking and 6 classes of cake baking. OCBC card owner can enjoy monthly instalment at S$83.99. So, it’s no other good time to join? Hahas.

I attended the festive menu class with Yun Han, one of my close university friends. We had fun baking the bread and the instruction given was clear. Before the start of the lesson, we were given a briefing on the procedures and ingredients. It was a pleasant experience for both of us. As both of us are first timer in baking, we gained a lot of insights about baking after the lesson. Note: The lesson fee also include light drinks, locker rental, apron rental, ingredients for the lesson and of course the recipe!

Mine's


涵小姐's


Selfies with our bread

We really enjoyed our class and hope to be back soon for another festive menu class. I have come to the end of this post. It’s quite a long post, no? Hahas. Okay, I shall stop my words soon and remember to share this post with your friends and come back soon for more reads!



ABC Cooking Studio, Westgate
3 Gateway Drive, #03-01 Westgate Mall
Opens daily: 1000 hrs ~ 2200 hrs
(Reservation Required)
https://www.abc-cooking.com.sg

Story Closed on 13.01.2019.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #singapore #sg #bakingclass #thingstododuringweekends #westgate #ngeeanncity #abccookingstudio #abccooking #thingstodo #thingstosee #thingstolearn #baking #bread #lunarnewyear

Comments