Akitsuki Castle Ruins


Evening peeps, it's Sunday and I am back for another weekly update. I am so sorry that there is no update last week as I am still in my CNY mood. Hahas. Anyway, in this short post, I will sharing about my trip to Akitsuki Castle Ruins (秋月城跡). It's my first time exploring the place and to be honest, it is not easy to navigate to the place. Luckily, my uncle and my auntie drove me and 2 more guests to the place.

The reason which I wanted to visit the place is because I came across the place's name during my research for the top autumn places in Fukuoka. Indeed, the place didn't disappoint me at all. My uncle, auntie and the guests are glad and enjoyed our stay here. There are several small shop houses across the viewing route. They are selling snacks, fruits and so forth. There are also the usual amenities around, restrooms, benches and rest spots are spotted around the attraction.

Yatai spotted (屋台を見つけた)


Another shop house


Fresh Mikan (新鮮な蜜柑)

The main attraction at the place is probably the main gate known as the Kuromon (黒門). If one ever visit the ruins, this is one of the spots which you shouldn't miss. We wandered the place for about an hour before driving to our next destination in the Saga prefecture. Before we left, we took a group photo. Hahas.

The Kuromon (黒門)


Me and Uncle Chikashi

If you would like to visit the place too, you can take a train from Tenjin station and alight at Amaki station (甘木駅). From there, you have to take a bus into the attraction. I have briefly ran through my trip here and I hope you guys had enjoyed reading this post. I will updating soon next week too, so please come back! :D




秋月城跡
〒838-0011 福岡県朝倉市秋月野鳥
Jalan.net: https://www.jalan.net/kankou/spt_40209af2170019487

Story Closed on 17.02.2019.

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #travelogues #japan #jp #thingstodo #thingstosee #fukuoka #akitsuki

Comments