Komadori Udon


Afternoon peeps, it's Sunday and I am back for another weekly update. So sorry that I have not been updating my blog recently...Anyway, in today's post, I will be sharing about my visit to Komadori Udon (駒鳥). This is my first time dining here, the ambience was quite good. Located inside Hotel Bencoolen, there are many Japanese guests whom stayed at the hotel and have their lunch here.

Komadori was also featured on Burpple which also why my friends and I selected to dine here. The restaurant opens it doors on 1 September 2018 and is famous for its truffle udon. Other delicious selections include carbonara udon and mentaiko udon. Other than their signature (定番) udons, Komadori also serves tendon (天丼). However, during our visit, we only ordered their udons.

My Mentaiko Udon


Carbonara Udon


Curry Udon

Komadori also served many selection of side dishes such as Takoyaki and gyoza which are good for sharing. We ordered the gyoza to try and was pretty impressed by it. Definitely recommended! On side line, the portion was not too big and if you are a big eater, be sure to add on side dishes. All drinks are not included, thus, you have to pay separately for them. Our total bill came up to around $20++ per person which I feel was quite affordable.

The Gyoza


Other photos took at the restaurant

Today marks their 1-year anniversary since their opening and this brings me to why posting about the restaurant. Hahas. If you are a Burpple's Beyond member, you are entitled to 1-for-1 for most udons which is really worth visiting them. I have come to the end of this post. I hope you have enjoyed reading this piece too. I will try to update my blog more often? Hahas.

Note: Kamodori has moved to Deli's Kitchen located in Sunshine Plaza. (CAA 12 July 2020)

Story Closed on 01.09.2019.

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #singapore #sg #iweeklyfood #lunch #dinner #japanesecuisine #udon #udonkomadori #komadori

Comments