Arabica


Evening peeps! Are you peeps doing fine? Please kindly take care as the Convid-19 pandemic continues, wash your hands often and please stay home if you are sick. Anyway, in today's post, I will sharing about the newly opened Arabica café chain from Kyoto. Yup, you hear correctly, it's here in Singapore and there are currently 3 outlets now.

Last Saturday, Kyoichi and me paid a visit to their Orchard 313's outlet. It was pretty crowded but the queue to get our drinks was short and we are served within minutes. Arabica was famed in Kyoto for its coffee and when it arrives at Singapore, there were many Japan lovers like me paid a visit to the first outlet at Arab street, their flagship store. On average, the drinks cost roughly S$7.00. They also have the ever popular matcha latte and lemonade. On top of the grab-and-go, the café chain also sells coffee beans.

The menu


The cool coffee machine


The neat condiments corner


Matcha Latte

I had never visited the Kyoto outlets so I cannot comment much nor can I compare them however, one thing I know is that the coffee was much thicker than Starbucks and many other coffee chains. Oh, anyway, I ordered the Caffe Latte (S$7.00) and it was really good. There are 2 sizes mainly short and tall. You must be thinking, short? Hahas. In Japan, Starbucks drinks have 4 sizes namely, short, tall, grande and venti. Short is the smallest cup. Since I had 2 cups of coffee earlier that day, I got myself the short size.

The different cup sizes

I feel that there are different ambience for different outlets, the Arab Street and Chip Bee outlets have more rustic and café feel compared to the 313 outlet afterall, it's inside a mall. Do I recommend trying? Yup, of course! The price wise was bit much expensive compared to Starbucks and other coffee chains but the taste is something you may be captivated with. Once in a while, why not? Hahas. Service wise, the café staff is friendly and quite fast in serving the drinks to you. Overall, I had a pleasant experience.

Arabica @ Chip Bee Gardens


My Caffe Latte with the signature logo of Arabica


%Arabica, 313@somerset
313 Orchard Road #01-14/15
Opens daily: 1000 hrs – 2200 hrs

I have come to the end of this short post and I hope that this post provided some sort of insights to you peeps. Thanks for dropping by tonight and I hope I will be back soon to put up more interesting post. Cheers!

Story Closed on 22.03.2020.

Photo credits:
- https://arabica.coffee/en
- https://danielfooddiary.com
- https://therantingpanda.com

#wjalmighty #weeklypost #weeklyupdates #singapore #sg #japan #jp #kyoto #arabica #coffee #cafe #delicious #iweeklyfood #orchardroad

Comments