Pronto Singapore


Afternoon peeps! I am back for another update. In today's post, I will be sharing about my visit to Pronto Singapore. Well, it's been some time since I paid them a visit and I guess it's time for me to do a review of the café. Opened in June 2019, it's almost a year since they landed on our shore. If you guys ever visited Japan, you guys may know Pronto is a notable café/bar chain. The concept of the café/bar chain is that in the morning/afternoon, they offers coffee and usual menus and when it's night, they offer beers, alcoholic drinks and snacks.

The café/bar front


The café/bar outdoor setting

Their Singapore's outlet runs on the same concept. During my last visit, I joined Sayana and Noriko for our year-end dinner at their flagship outlet. We ordered quite a lot and the bill came out to about almost S$135++, by 割り勘, we each pays about $45. Definitely, a very satisfying meal. We had mains, sides and drinks. Yup, the night menu is much costly than their day menu. However, we did enjoyed ourselves much. Listening to a lot of Japanese and trying to catch the conversation. Hahas.

During night, I would really recommend getting at least beer to go with the foods. I ordered the Lemon High-ball. Just for info, the high-ball is one of the popular drinks in Japan. It doesn't taste too alcoholic and sometimes, sweet. So definitely, recommended! We also ordered salad, pasta, pizza, chicken karaages and share plate. Seeing the photo, may make you drools.

The menu


Our dinner


Never forgetting my drink

Service-wise, the staff were friendly and approachable. Overall, we really had a good time here. Due to its high prices (average S$16.00), I think this café/bar may not be your everyday dine-in choice but once a while, for a special occasion is still good. I have come to the end of this short update. I hope you guys had enjoyed reading this piece too. I think it's about time for me to start editing the photos for my trip to Japan for past 2 years and blog about them. Cheers!

Group photo to end our annual dinner!


Pronto Singapore
23 Church Street,#01-02/03 Capital Square
Singapore 049481

Opening Hours
Mondays ~ Thursdays: 0730 hrs ~ 2330 hrs
Fridays: 0730 hrs ~ 0200 hrs
Weekends: 1100 hrs ~ 2200 hrs
https://www.pronto.co.jp

Story Closed on 26.04.2020.

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #singapore #sg #thingstoeat #iweeklyfoods #cafes #restaurants #japanese #bars #cityhall #rafflesplace #dinner

Comments