Kogane Yama

Evening peeps! It's Sunday, I am back for another weekly update! In today's post, I will be sharing about my visit to Kogane Yama (小金山). Recently, this restaurant chain has refreshed its menu with newly added bowls.

Shop front

I was craving for tendon (天丼) since the newly opened Tenya entered our shore. However, queue at Tenya was "crazy" hence, I decided to find somewhere with lesser people and happened to found Kogane's new menu. This afternoon, I dropped by their Jem outlet and ordered their signature Mixed tendon. The mixed tendon comes with chicken, prawns and vegetables. The portion was pretty generous too. My friends order other bowls, "Pork Belly Shogayaki" and "Salmon Aburi Mentai".

The tendon was really not bad and both my friends also commented that their bowls were good too. They have few other menus too which I think will be also very pleasing to many Japanese bowl lovers. Personally, I think the tendon and their Chirashi bowl were few of the must-trys on their menu. Pricing-wise, it ranges from as low as $12.00 to $20.00. Affordable and delicious! Service-wise, the foods were served really fast! Probably within 10 minutes? The staffs were friendly and responsed to our requests quite promptly. Overall, we really had a good time.

Neighbour ambience, cosy and nice


My mixed tendon bowl


Pork Belly Shogayaki bowl

Definitely, I recommend dining here for your Japanese bowl cravings. I have finally come to the end of this short post, I hope you peeps have enjoyed this short post too! I will be back soon for more Japanese related posts! Thanks for dropping by today! Cheers!

Menu


Kogane Yama (こがねやま)
50, #01-16 Jurong Gateway Rd, 608549
Open daily: 1100 hrs ~ 2130 hrs

Story Closed on 08.11.2020.

#wjalmighty #weeklyposts #weeklyupdates #iweeklyfoods #japanesecuisine #koganeyama #singapore #sg #tendon #japanesebowls #delicious

Comments