Takagi Ramen

Good afternoon, peeps! Sorry for letting my blog collecting dust these days. Anyway, in today's post, I will sharing about my visit to Takagi Ramen. It's been countless visits to the local Singaporean ramen place since it open its doors in the West. I guess most people are familiar with the ramen cafe since it has been opened for a number of years.

The restaurant trademark is nonetheless its affordable pricetag. For under S$10.00, you have wide selection of ramen from Tonkotsu to Miso. The restaurant also offer set meals with top-up of $3.00 to $4.00 that come with drinks and sides like Gyoza and Takoyaki balls. Personally, I would feel that Gyoza would be a better match for Ramen as most ramen restaurant usually offer gyoza as side.

Takagi Intro PV

Their signature ramen is Takagi Ramen which was named after their restaurant brand. If I remember correctly, it is also one of the least expensive menus. I have tried their miso ramen too but it's quite disappointing as it tasted like tonkotsu ramen with corn and spring onion topping. Oh well, it may be a mistake by the staff though. Ramen lover like me would immediately spot the difference.

Signature Takagi Ramen (高木豚骨ラーメン)


Awabi Shoyu Ramen (アワビ醬油ラーメン)


Miso Ramen (味噌ラーメン)


Overall, the ramen broth was good. Hence, definitely worth trying for a good and satisfying meal. The staff were friendly and welcoming. I enjoyed my meals almost for all of my visits. Do you know that Takagi ramen was founded by a Japanese-Singaporean couple? Do check them out when you are hungry. Today, there are 4 outlets around the island and they collaborate with Grab to offer delivery services too.



Takagi Ramen @ Jurong West
492 Jurong West St 41 #01-74
Singapore 640492
Opens Daily, 24 hours
https://takagiramen.com

Finally, I have come to the end of this short food review post. I hope that you peeps have enjoyed reading this one too. I will try to post more frequently when I am free again! Cheers!

Story Closed on 20.12.2020.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #singapore #sg #takagiramen #ramen #japanesecuisine #iweeklyfood #lunch #dinner #onabudget #cheapfinds #whattoeat #weekends

Comments