Tenya

It's been quite some since I blogged. Oops. Anyway, in today's post, I will be sharing about the recently raved tendon restaurant, Tenya (てんや). Finally, I managed to dine at the restaurant. It was a 20 minutues wait in the queue but overall, it was worth it!

I ordered the signature Tenya bowl set which comes with the cold soba. I also added hot ocha to my meal and the total bill came to under S$20.00. I was amazed by the reasonable and affordable pricetag despite located in the busy Orchard road area. The Tenya bowl comes with the signature Chicken and Fish tempura. Not to mention also their vegetables tempuras. Crispy outside and juicy inside, it was a really enjoyable.

My lunch

There are a wide selection of tendons. Other than the usual tendon, surprisingly, they also offer seafood dons. The staff were also friendly and responsive to requests. I had Tenya when I visited Tokyo in my previous trips and today, I am glad that I can have it in Singapore. Although the price between the 2 cities are different by almost half but, one can save the air ticket when craving for a good tendon.

Other selection of Menu


Other photos taken during my visit

Tenya is opened daily from 1100 hrs to 2200 hrs but do expect queue during lunch and dinner timing. I have come to the end of the this short food post. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this piece too. I hope I will have more time to blog again! Cheers!

Story Closed on 07.02.2021.

#wjalmighty #weeklyupdates #weeklyposts #singapore #sg #iweeklyfoods #orchardroad #lunch #dinner #japanesecuisine #tendon #delicious #tenya

Comments