Man of Steel, Superman week

Today was another busy day for me, I went to JEM to walk around then, I headed to Daiso, IMM to get some containers for my camera lens, then followed by a dinner with my family. Nevertheless, I have a great day and probably a great week.

Yesterday, I went out with Zhiwei for the anticipated movie of the month, "Man of Steel". Overall, it was a normal movie that last for at least 2 hours. The fighting scenes were nice but I noted that Superman actually done more damages to the buildings rather than saving them. Dots. I sure hope that the director would bring the battlefield somewhere less crowded with people.


PS: I doubt anyone would have survived if the buildings around them are in collasping state. Dots. Spolier, there is no post credit scene for this movie which I think that DC comics don't wanted to follow Marvels's style in their movie universe. Overall, I would give this movie about 4 popcorns out of 5, the storyline was nice however the fighting scenes were pretty messy. I would prefer Iron Man 3 instead.

Screen grab from the movie.


Movie Trailer for Man of Steel


After the movie, we went for dinner at The Central. This is my third time there, for this time round. I ordered the signature soy sauce chicken rice while Zhiwei ordered their wanton noodles. For drinks, we both have the same standard stocking milk tea. We spend a total of S$21.65, which includes G.S.T and service charges. We then wrapped up our evening with dessert at Gelateria Italia. It was a great meet up and we hope to do it as often as possible. Hahas.

The Central


Self shot and drinks.


Signature Soy Sauce Chicken Rice



HK's Wanton Noodles


Also featured on Channel U's 潮人攻略


Dessert at Gelateria Italia

I have come to the end of this post. Thanks for reading and remember to drop by again for another update soon this upcoming week. I shall stop my words here then. Ciaos.

Story Closed on 16.06.2013.

Photo Credits:
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjE5NTQ3NjA2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg0NzkyOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY275_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjI1ODE3MDY5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE0MzMyOQ@@._V1._SX640_SY277_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMTQ1NTgxNDE4Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU1Mzk1OQ@@._V1._SX640_SY324_.jpg
- http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BODc2NzY2NDcwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU0Mzk1OQ@@._V1._SX640_SY280_.jpg
- http://manofsteel.warnerbros.com/downloads/cape_source/cape_poster.jpg

#manofsteel #movie #superman #dccomics #warnerbros #thecentral #hongkong #cuisine #chinese #food #dinner #daily

You may also like to read up my previous trip to The Central:
- Ah Boys to Men ORDed loh
- Taste of Hong Kong

Comments