Chinese New Year 2012

Chinese New Year is here again, today is the 7th day of the festive season which is also called, 人日(Human's Birthday). For the Chinese, they usually offers sugar canes to the god on this day. Anyway, time sure flies, this month is the promised month where i should get my nifty fifty...but it turned out that it's out of my budget this month. Sadly, i pushed to next month to get the lens.

Next month, i will also be paying for my SIM-RMIT registration fees too. I can imgaine how tight my pocket will be for the next month. Dots...however, i am already looking forward to my Taiwan holidays in March. Well, it's less than 2 months time before i flying off Singapore. Definitely, i feel excited about it. Hahas.

This year again, i was not able to return back to Malacca with my parents for the New Year. I spend this year CNY alone, cooked my own dinner and such...However, it was a pleasant experience though. (:

I spend my eve back at camp with my colleagues, quite bored but, i saved up my money for lunch and dinner as it was provided by the camp FREE. Then, the first day, i returned home, i changed and get my leg working back at the park. I jogged for 30 - 40 mins then headed back home. Next, i washed up and went for the flower exhibition at Sentosa with an Olympus FE3000 camera...great, because my sister brought back my DSLR. Dots.

Anyway, my first day ended with a bottle of breezer and almonds. My second day, i got back to gym as usual, then i rested for the rest of the day. The third? You ask? Hmm...back at camp for duty again. Something you guys should know...when you enlisted army, all your special occasions won't be so fantastic as usual. Anyway, suck thumb. ):

There you go, my post on this year CNY. Btw, i am happy as i got some nice photos on the first day of CNY whereas i visited the flower exhibition at Sentosa. That's about it, i think i shall stop my words here.

Story Closed on 29.01.2012.

Flowers and more flowers...


First day, it's so crowded.


Lonely breezer and almonds...


You might also like:
- Celebrating CNY in Malaysia

Comments